Back for a while 🙂

Thread: Back for a while 🙂

Back for a while 🙂

Hey guys, thank you all for everything, treatments have begun and I feel gross but I know it’s for the better. The doctors are optimistic with the progress thus far and so is my family and I. So there’s a nice update and I owe it to you all. You have my eternal gratitude!

So, to the reason for my post; A few questions. 1. What aircraft on the Virtavia freeware site are compatible for the most part or in whole for FS9 that aren’t listed as FS9 aircraft? 2. Would anyone be able to make them more compatible if needed? 3. I downloaded a BV-107 with the large sponsons that was made originally for FS8 using the first FSDS. It shows but no rotors, could someone or would someone be kind enough to update the model for everyone since it’s currently the only one of its kind close enough for FS9? All the very best to you and your families and friends. Gratefully yours, Jeremy

Glad to hear that you're doing better!

FS8 models that lose their props or other animations in FS9 were built with old software that's not compatible with FS9. They can't be updated. The only way to get models of those aircraft for FS9 would be to build new models from scratch with software that's compatible with FS9.

Some FS8 models are compatible either because they don't have props (jets and gliders) or because they were built with later software. The only way to find out about a particular model is to put it into FS9 and see if it works.

Members who have read this thread: 0