Dutch Air Force Days 2019

Thread: Dutch Air Force Days 2019

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Dutch Air Force Days 2019

After a three year absence it was finally time for an air show!

The weather wasn't great, but we still enjoyed ourselves. Here are a few photos:

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Didn't know you could do this with a Spartan...:

More in my album here: https://imgur.com/a/zEtLlCO

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Nice pictures Ferry and thanks for posting them here. It must be nice to be Frits van Eerd, and you own a complete LPM2 racing team and you own fleet (3!) of Spitfires! It is really nice gesture that he makes the TB885 available for the Royal Netherlands Air Force.

Cheers,
    Huub

And don't forget his enormous collection of classic formula 1 cars, which he also regularly drives.

BTW, do you know if a Trusty Rusty repaint exists, preferably for the WBS mustang? Both the actual airframe and the original Rusty do have an interesting history.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    And don't forget his enormous collection of classic formula 1 cars, which he also regularly drives.

BTW, do you know if a Trusty Rusty repaint exists, preferably for the WBS mustang? Both the actual airframe and the original Rusty do have an interesting history.
    There is one in the library for the FS2004 A2A version, which will of course also fit the non-accusimmed FSX version.

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0