Finally bought Alabeo's PA31 CHIEFTAIN 350

Thread: Finally bought Alabeo's PA31 CHIEFTAIN 350

Finally bought Alabeo's PA31 CHIEFTAIN 350

I had wanted it for a long time, but finally bought it this morning. Now I need a repaint for it in the now defunct Harbor Airlines!

I only had a few rides in one of these; all of the trips final destinations being Wes Lupien airport, Oak Harbor, WA. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9450706.jpg   2809407.jpg  

It's a very nice aircraft. I've had it a couple years. Some nice mods in the avsim forums.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    It's a very nice aircraft. I've had it a couple years. Some nice mods in the avsim forums.
    I have only seen one mod posted about (a panel mod). I emailed the originator of the mod. Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I have only seen one mod posted about (a panel mod). I emailed the originator of the mod. Pete
    There's another thread about a weather radar mod - "Another radar gauge for VC & Window usage".
    They did some work on the PA31 on page 16. But it requires some expensive weather add-ons.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    There's another thread about a weather radar mod - "Another radar gauge for VC & Window usage".
    They did some work on the PA31 on page 16. But it requires some expensive weather add-ons.

Would you please assist with more information on the location of these threads? I did a search, and am not finding them. Thanks! Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Would you please assist with more information on the location of these threads? I did a search, and am not finding them. Thanks! Pete

Congrats on the new bird!

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/4...-window-usage/

Hope that helps, NC!

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Congrats on the new bird!

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/4...-window-usage/

Hope that helps, NC!

dl
    Right. And jump to page 16-ish for the Piper PA31.

Thanks all! NC

Members who have read this thread: 115