Hey Panther.... Hailie Deegan wins 3rd NASCAR race.

Thread: Hey Panther.... Hailie Deegan wins 3rd NASCAR race.

Icon4 Hey Panther.... Hailie Deegan wins 3rd NASCAR race.

Hailie Deegan has no regrets...

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/hailie-...ird-nascar-win

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Lightbulb

Interesting!
    Gotta watch out for the team mate at her next race though....

“I went into that corner, went in hard and was already kind of on the edge. I was not expecting my teammate, with a broke sway bar to take a swing at me like that. I thought he was going to play cautious,” Deegan said.
    If you have a broken sway bar, or any suspension component, you really should be cautious.

Deegan became the first female to win a race in the series last year when she made a similar move on her former teammate Cole Rouse in Idaho.

Deegan added "I don’t regret it. I am sorry that he [Kraus] spun out. Bt this thing's been blowing up and people are turning on me.
    Welcome to the world of Kyle Busch, Darrell Waltrip, Jimmy Spencer, Dale Earnhardt, Sr, Cale Yarborough, and whole host of other NASCAR drivers.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0