A lot of ships (Australian, Spanish and USN)

Thread: A lot of ships (Australian, Spanish and USN)

A lot of ships (Australian, Spanish and USN)

I have uploaded a collection of 8 ships in the "Warbirds library". All of them have some in common: they are designs of the Spanish shipyard Navantia. Some of them are updates of models previously uploaded in this web site. The collection includes three different frigates of the Spanish Navy, three ships of the Royal Australian Navy (the LHD Adelaide, the destroyer Hobart and the replenishment oiler Supply) and two designs proposed by the shipyard for the future US Navy FFGX project.
    All of them with landable decks and AIcarriers cfg files. The LHD Adelaide could be used with any STOVL aircraft or any type of helicopters, the frigates or destroyer preferrably with SH60B or SH60R helicopters, and the Supply with small or medium helicopters.
    Happy flights and safe landings

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ffgx-2.jpg   F110.jpg   RAN-Supply.jpg   RAN-Adelaide.jpg   Hobart.jpg   A-de-bazan.jpg  

These models are fantastic. Thanks very much, I am downloading them now.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Blog Entries
    Muchisimas Gracias!

A very welcome gift. And in the words of one my parents’ favourite song when I was growing up, “que viva España!”

DL

Thank you very much jagl04, these ships are an excellent addition.

Thanks,and beautiful work.

Just super, I always appreciate more ships ! Thanks !

thank you very much

Members who have read this thread: 0