AI Traffic in strange places

Thread: AI Traffic in strange places

AI Traffic in strange places

I have been noticing an interesting problem with AI aircraft in my p3d setup. Installed I have P3Dv4.5, JustFlight Traffic Global, and ORBX General Aviation AI traffic for North America and Australia.

I started an adventure in Australia and am flying to Europe, first thing I noticed was a Float Beaver parked at an airport in the middle of the outback, figured it was ORBX AI with there strange Aussie sense of humor and thought no more of it. Today I was coming into land at Burgas, Bulgaria and was behind another aircraft on short final, and kept waiting for the 'exit runway when able' message to stop so I could land, well the aircraft was another Float Beaver and it could not exit the runway because it it was a float plane on land.

Has anyone seen this before? With several packages installed I am not sure where I should look to determine where the problem is.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I ran into this also, the float Beaver blocking the runway at Miramar MCAS in San Diego, California. It never happened until I installed the ORBX US AI package.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Members who have read this thread: 0