Looking for D-Day facilities?

Thread: Looking for D-Day facilities?

Looking for D-Day facilities?

Hi all,

I'm slowly easing myself back into mission building before I redo my Battle of Britain series.

Since today is the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day invasion and Battle of Normandy, I'm planning on doing a short set on the Battle of Normandy.

I'm looking for a few facilities to represent the following towns on Juno/Sword/Gold Beaches:

1) A village facility to represent the villages of Bernieres-Sur-Mer, Courseuilles-Sur-Mer, Arromaches-Sur-Mer.

2) A few facilities to represent the hundreds of Horsa gliders that would have landed the preceding night.

3) A few beta testers who would be interested in helping me out!

My goal is to have this released on the 19th of August - the day the Battle of Normandy ended.

Thanks!

Chris
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Led Zepplin did a few D day missions so he may have some facility ideas.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Yes, you can use hem at your convenience.

I haven't built any village but facilities with gliders as well as different beaches facilities depending of the hour of the invasion (before, during and after).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

You might have to use Gmax to place some houses, etc. for villages. I don't think too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    You might have to use Gmax to place some houses, etc. for villages. I don't think too difficult.

I don't think so as well. Seems to me that Groundcrew did a tutorial on placing facilities years ago.
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Here is a whole lot of tutorials on facilities and more. Frosty's making faculties is from this year, and all the older ones as well. Let me know if that's enough!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4sni3ktcb6sn5gb/Facility_tutorials.rar/file

Members who have read this thread: 0