SOH B-26 Drone Carriers.zip

Thread: SOH B-26 Drone Carriers.zip

SOH B-26 Drone Carriers.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: By Dave Quincey and Thomas Roehl

This package contains models of the USAF DB-26 drone carriers and the US Navy’s JD-1. They are made from the FSX-native A/B-26 models compiled by Dave Quincey, Jens-Ole Kjolberg, Gordon Madison and others from the original FS9 models by an SOH team led by Milton Shupe.

The Invader drone carriers were re-engineered from existing airframes during the late 1940s/early 1950s and were tasked with taking aloft the Teledyne-Ryan Q-2A drones aimed at providing the USAF and US Navy with realistic fast jet targets for missile testing. They were also used in the development of drones and missile systems for both services at Holloman AFB NM and China Lake CA.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit SOH B-26 Drone Carriers.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Don't see one of these everyday! Nice paint Dave. Thanks........

Hello,
    I wanted to test this weird machine with P3DV4.5. I did not understand why I had smooth planes and no drones. We must actually load the drones in the "fuel and payload" ...
    Superb.

Guys, this thing kicks a**. Loving it. thanks for making this very interesting variation. There are not a lot of times when a free download makes me giggle because its great but this one did. Awesome.

..since I am enjoying this one so much, I went to go find the FSX/P3D compliant version of the B-26K/A-26K if it exists... I remember this one from FS9. Is there an FSX version that works in P3D?

A problem with model.db26c model.cfg that calls a db26c4.mdl that does not exist. I suddenly replaced the normal line = db26c4 by normal = db26c1a

B-26 Drone Carrier Issues

I can't get the Drones to show up. Can someone please help me?

Members who have read this thread: 1