SOH Douglas Invader Drone Carriers now posted

Thread: SOH Douglas Invader Drone Carriers now posted

SOH Douglas Invader Drone Carriers now posted

Thomas Roehl and I have put together some models of Invader drone carriers, thanks to Thomas's excellent work in creating models of the Teledyne-Ryan Firebee drones carried by the Invader during the 1950s and early 1960s. Currently they are for FSX but, like the other Invader models released earlier this year, they work perfectly well in P3Dv4.5 Hope you like them.

DaveQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot5.jpg  
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Thanks guys. Those look great!

Thanks guys,

I've been looking forward to these.

Wow - thank you Tom and Dave! very nice work!
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

I've tried all the models and I cannot get any of the drones to show up under the wings. Followed the install instructions no help in FSX-SE. Robert

I went through the install instructions again and missed the part about editing the payload section. I've never messed with these settings before. Anyway I added 5000 lbs to station 4 and that did the trick. Please ignore my previous post. Thanks Robert

FYI, this aircraft needs the panel sound config line 49 deletion in order for it to launch in FSX. There was a note about it in the A-26 Invader thread.

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

If you use hybrid (feed, millibars) option in International settings, than drones/ballast tank/mounts will show up with

Mounts 114 kg
    Drones/Ballast Tanks 2268 kg

in the payload section.

Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 0