Nemeth Designs S-76A for FSX/FSXSteam/P3D RELEASED

Thread: Nemeth Designs S-76A for FSX/FSXSteam/P3D RELEASED

Nemeth Designs S-76A for FSX/FSXSteam/P3D RELEASED

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    All ways welcome new helos, but the 76 again, the idea pool must be running low

This model didnt a huge demand or fan base for it in fs 2004 and didnt have much either after it was ported to fsx, a 139 or something like mrh 90 would be more exciting

Or at least revist the older mi 8 and 17 and have a armed version as cera is only doing the Modern hip

Its going like the 222 from cera, nice at the start but forgotten and covered in dust

Nice but Id like to have something different. I’ll wait for Ka-32 for example.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

cant download the p3d version, after a dozen attempts it keep dropping out about 75%

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    cant download the p3d version, after a dozen attempts it keep dropping out about 75%
    I had the same thing happen. Tamas Nemeth sent me an alternative link, and the file size is actually larger. I pointed this out in an email response and I hope they are looking into it.
    The installer (for P3D) has options for installing models supporting different GPS units as well as PBR or non-PBR textures.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    I had the same thing happen. Tamas Nemeth sent me an alternative link, and the file size is actually larger. I pointed this out in an email response and I hope they are looking into it.
    The installer (for P3D) has options for installing models supporting different GPS units as well as PBR or non-PBR textures.
    Yeah i got the link via a email when i highlighted the problem to them

A bit a of cfg editing to get the LM helo ap to work nicely

Oh, what a surprise, it´s a really good one. For me so much better than expected. It's the first helicopter in P3Dv4 I've ever enjoyed. Frameratefriendly and very nice exterior and interior models after the first fly. Great is main rotor animation.

Nice to have a S-76A in P3D.

Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 1