Japanse textures for the Alphasim Texan/Havard

Thread: Japanse textures for the Alphasim Texan/Havard

Japanse textures for the Alphasim Texan/Havard

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian propeller skins

Description: This package contains alternative textures for the Alphasim FS9/FSX Texan/Harvard. The textures depict the Canadian Car and Foundry Harvard Mk IV (North American T-6 Texan equivalent) SN CCF4-171. This a/c was converted to a replica of the Japanese Mitsubishi A6 Zero and appeared in several films. In a different livery it can be seen in the classic movie Tora Tora Tora. This repaint is based on the paintkit provided by Alphasim.

Like the model these textures can be used in FS2004 and FSX.

These textures didn't harm me, my dog nor my computer, but the use of these textures is as always, entirely at your own risk.

Enjoy,
    Huub Vink
    May 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Japanse textures for the Alphasim Texan/Havard
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Huub!!

I agree, Thank You! This is really pretty fun and reminds me of the days when I just started Flight Simming and all the imaginary things I'd do and places I'd go.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!"

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Finally an FS dream come true!! All my best, Jeremy

Members who have read this thread: 0