Addon Scenery Mods

Thread: Addon Scenery Mods

Addon Scenery Mods

Hello,

I’m looking for some scenery suggestions. I’ve got some payware airplanes that look great, rivaling those of X-Plane 11 with its PBR, but I find that P3Dv4.5 scenery is still blah.

I have ORBX Global, Vector, Trees, etc, and am looking for an addon that will make P3D look more realistic overall.

Specific payware airports (such as ORBX KSAN) look great, but my default airports still have this nasty texture boundary that occurs at the airport fence, and the grass and ground textures, buildings, and concrete, asphalt textures aren’t great.

i see YouTube videos that look phenomenal; do they have specific add ins for each airport they fly to, or is there a global solution that will improve all airports?

Looking forward to sprucing up my P3D! I’ve been flying Zibo’s 737 in X-Plane too much...gotta get back to my MSFS roots! Screenshots would be appreciated!!!

Where do you like to fly?
    Hi? Lo? Fast? Slo?
    Weather? Sunny Sky?
    Where do you like to go?

Maybe check out REX Worldwide Airports? I like it. NC

http://www.rexsimulations.com/wwa.html

I typically fly US domestic routes, but am looking for something that will enhance the appearance of all airports. I can buy scenery specifically for airports I fly into, but then if I decide to fly to a new airport it looks rather bland. Is there a solution for global scenery enhancement?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut172N View Post
    I typically fly US domestic routes, but am looking for something that will enhance the appearance of all airports. I can buy scenery specifically for airports I fly into, but then if I decide to fly to a new airport it looks rather bland. Is there a solution for global scenery enhancement?
    Check out my suggestion about Rex Worldwide Airports HD. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Check out my suggestion about Rex Worldwide Airports HD. NC
    I’ll take a peek, thanks Chief!!

Yes, I second NC's suggestion of REX' Worldwide airports. That and perhaps one of their other products which updates ground, sky, lighting, and cloud textures.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0