A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This file contains alternative textures for the freeware early Mk.I Hawker Hurricane, which is included in the FS9 Hurricane package which was released as AEROPLANE HEAVEN HAWKER HURRICANE SERIES in 2006. Among onther locations, this package can be found here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rri_FS2004-zip.

At the end of the winter war Finland ordered 12 Hurricanes, from which two already were lost during the transfer flight. The Hurricanes weren't a huge success for the Fins and the only managed to score 5.5 victories with them. The complexity of the aircraft and the lack of sufficient spare parts limited it use.
This livery shows the aircraft with the "export" fabric wings and in its 1942 colour scheme.

These textures didn't harm me, my dog nor my computer, but the use of these textures is as always, entirely at your own risk.

Enjoy,
Huub Vink
May 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Hurricane Mk.I Finland Fabric Wings
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.