A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This file contains alternative textures for the freeware early Mk.I Hawker Hurricane, which is included in the FS9 Hurricane package which was released as AEROPLANE HEAVEN HAWKER HURRICANE SERIES in 2006. Among onther locations, this package can be found here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rri_FS2004-zip.

These textures depict the Hawker Hurricane, with the early fabric wings, flown by the Belgian Air Force (Aéronautique Militaire Belge). The Belgian Air Force was able to purchase 20 Hawker Hurricanes and obtained a licence to produce 80 more. From this 80 only 2 were delivered. The Hurricane didn't play a major role in the Battle for the Low Lands and France as most of them were destroyed on the ground during the first German attacks.

These textures didn't harm me, my dog nor my computer, but the use of these textures is as always, entirely at your own risk.

Enjoy,
Huub Vink
May 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Early Hurricane Mk.I Belgian Air Force 1940
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.