Posted before but for those that are new

Thread: Posted before but for those that are new

Smile Posted before but for those that are new

I am curious if anyone would please be willing to paint a T-6 in the green Mitsubishi A6M Zero colors? I know one exists that’s payware but unfortunately I can’t afford that, and I’m also aware of the white one that fits the old Alphasim model, which that I have. I’d really like and greatly appreciate having one in the green, red sun, and black cowling colors as it’s been used in many movies and television shows such as Baa Baa Black Sheep, Tora! Tora! Tora!, and many others! So may I please request this to be painted? Thank you all for your time and if this gets completed, I will cherish it forever! Kindest regards, Jeremy

P.S. Would also like to see a new Goodyear Zeppelin NT repaint. It was being worked on before and I wish I could’ve used those for personal use but I can’t remember who was doing it or why it wasn’t released.

Jeremy,

Is the Alphasim Texan you mention the old FS(/FSX payware model which was released somewhere around 2006/2007?

And good luck with your treatments, hope to see you back at the forums again!

Cheers,
    Huub

Jeremy,

Is this the repaint you were looking for? It is a quick and dirty repaint from the Alphasim Harvard/Texan entirely based on the Alphasim/Virtavia paintkit. So no additional shading or weathering etc.

Cheers,
    Huub

I made a small change to the colour. Less Japanese now, but more N-7757..... I also removed the Japanese flags from the wheels and change the model.....

Cheers,
    Huub

Wow Huub! Tora! I like!!!

If you want a another idea for a fun T-6 I have always wanted one in Erick Hartman Bf109 markings(Condor Squadron in California had one years ago.I use to see it often).Not asking but if you paint one .

Joel

I' d like to add a wish for a peruvian and a thai version of this bird, and a good trip for the cat !!

Quote Originally Posted by HorusJ View Post
    Wow Huub! Tora! I like!!!

If you want a another idea for a fun T-6 I have always wanted one in Erick Hartman Bf109 markings(Condor Squadron in California had one years ago.I use to see it often).Not asking but if you paint one .

Joel
    Are these the aircraft you are referring to? I wasn't able to find a T6 Texan with a black tulip around the nose....

@Vinci, the Thai Air force had some interesting marking.....

I don't make any promises, and I won't be around much during the next weeks. So as always, you have to be patient and perhaps something might appear

Cheers,
    Huub

Huub is that Japanese repaint uploaded somewhere? Looked but cannot find...

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Are these the aircraft you are referring to? I wasn't able to find a T6 Texan with a black tulip around the nose....

I don't make any promises, and I won't be around much during the next weeks. So as always, you have to be patient and perhaps something might appear

Cheers,
    Huub
    Wow Huub,thank you for even considering it!
    The one I had in mind is N7765C which is no longer with us.I use to hang around this real-life bird.Don't know if it was "Hartman" scheme,I guessed.LOL. Again thanks for considering it!

Joel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N7765Cb.jpg   N7765Ca.jpg  

@ jamminjames, I've just uploaded the textures and the should be available both in the FS2004 and FSX section.

@ HorusJ: Interesting repaint and more HannesTrautloft or Walter Nowotny than Erich Hartmann. I think it should look like a 9./JG54 Grunherz FW190 A5. But there are also some references to the aircraft from Joseph Priller, like the numer 13 and the Ace of Hearts. I will see what I can do, but it will take some time as I'm not behind my repaint computer for several weeks.

Cheers,
    Huub

@ jamminjames, I've just uploaded the textures and the should be available both in the FS2004 and FSX section.

@ HorusJ: Interesting repaint and more HannesTrautloft or Walter Nowotny than Erich Hartmann. I think it should look like a 9./JG54 Grunherz FW190 A5. But there are also some references to the aircraft from Joseph Priller, like the numer 13 and the Ace of Hearts. I will see what I can do, but it will take some time as I'm not behind my repaint computer for several weeks.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thank you.No worry.I am a patient man.In the mean time I will fly the Tora 6.

Nice repaint Huub. Nice to see that paint kit still getting some use.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Nice repaint Huub. Nice to see that paint kit still getting some use.
    I guess its yours Frank . Its a nice paintkit to use, not too much layers and you can make a good looking quick repaint with it without too much adjusting.

Cheers,
    Huub

Eternally grateful, this is her! Now I can play Tora! Tora! Tora! with the big kids! Hehehe! Any chance to make both versions an option for the same model? Thank you so much!! All the best, Jeremy

Something like this?

Cheers,
    Huub

Something like this?

Cheers,
    Huub
    Oh yes!!! I think I'm in love!
    Absolutely like that! Thank you!!!

Joel

These textures depicts the T-6G N7765C as it looked in autumn 1987, when it flew with the Californian "Condor Squadron". It arrived with the USAAF as 50-1288 in 1950. After its military carreer it flew as a Reno-racer for several years, during the early 70-ties. After which is was flown by a member of the Condor Squadron in the 80-ties. In February 1992 it was registered to a Francis W. Elliot, who would become the last owner of this aircraft. During an instruction flight in October 1993 it crashed, killing both the instructor as the pupil and destroying the airframe.

The textures are available in the library.

Cheers,
    Huub

The textures are available in the library.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thank you again Huub!!! You have made some of my teen years memories come true in FS,memories of being around the real plane and dreaming of owning and flying it.

Joel

Another aircraft from the Condor Squadron Officers & Aimens association.

After an career with the US Navy it became an Reno racer in the late 60-ties. In the 70-ties it became part of the Condor Squadron where it remained. On 23 October 2018 this aircraft was destroyed in by a fire which started after an successful emergency landing, after an engine failure.

Members who have read this thread: 0