Update FSX/P3DV4 GAN Bearn

Thread: Update FSX/P3DV4 GAN Bearn

Update FSX/P3DV4 GAN Bearn

Hello,
    GAN Béarn update with improved bow waves and propeller swirls, smoke effects correctly positioned on P3DV4. In the videos, the Piasecky HC-21 uses the cloned gauge to make it compatible with P3DV4.

Some screens (P3DV4)

The videos show the improvements and the simulation attempt of the first method of landing used on the Béarn called "methode Teste" of the name of its creator.

First, effects and XML cloned gauge for the HC-21

https://youtu.be/1gtI_vcSYXI

Various landing on carrier "Bearn"

https://youtu.be/MiFCPE5yYrU

Only the boats are concerned by the update, the Dewoitine D373 being in full evolution.

Available as usual on the website of RoyaleFrenchNavy

JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gan_bearn_03.jpg   gan_bearn_02.jpg   gan_bearn_01.jpg  
    Last edited by gastonj; May 26th, 2019 at 00:03.

Very cool! Thanks for the heads-up!

Also, what Wildcat is that? I didn't realize there was one that worked in P3D V4!

Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    Very cool! Thanks for the heads-up!

Also, what Wildcat is that? I didn't realize there was one that worked in P3D V4!
    This is the JF wildcat with an xml clone of a ".gau" compass.

The others gauges are for popup windows or gun sounds.
    JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails compass-clone.jpg  

Gaston, where can I find the French paint for the JF Wildcat?

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    This is the JF wildcat with an xml clone of a ".gau" compass.

The others gauges are for popup windows or gun sounds.
    Thanks! Sorry to hijack the thread, but excited that there's a compatible Wildcat. Can you let me know where to find that compass? (And any other instruments you had to replace?) Much apprecaited!

Hello,

This repaint is a quick made of my own, so are the xml cloned compass gauge from the Wildcat and other one for the Piasecky HC-21.

Seven G36 (Wildcat export) were build before the fall of France in 1940 (81 were bought for French Navy). It seems on 2 paint scheme, the one shown for ground based squadrons and another one for new carriers to achieve (Joffre class never finalized) in blue grey scheme. Carrier "Bearn" was dedicated to carry US planes bought for France (Curtiss P36, Douglas DB7, Glenn Martin "Maryland for UK", Vought vindicator), Belgium (Brewster Buffalo) and, of course, gold for payment.

For the JF wildcat on P3DV4, 3 ".gau" gauges are not working. The only one concerning the VC was the compass gauge so the xml cloned. An another one is dedicated to gun sound and the last for a popup mini panel.

I did some enhancements using RFN gauge and D dawson dll sound gauge (to make gun and carrier landing sound).

Email me your address and I will send you what you want.

JMC

Members who have read this thread: 0