Conrad F-5A / CF-5

Thread: Conrad F-5A / CF-5

Conrad F-5A / CF-5

I have been trying to install a number of CF-5 packages that require the "F5a.zip" and/or F5A_FSX.zip" - both of which are supposed to be here in the SOH Library. No matter which era I choose, I draw a blank.

Anyone successfully install the Tim Conrad CF-5 / F-5A from here?

Bill

Hi you need to install the FS9 model first, look for "F-5A PACK_wuth_additional_models.zip" found in the library, and then "Northrop F-5A FSX.zip", ive just had a look, both files are there,hope this helps

F-5A Pack

Hi Ian,MANY thanks for your response! I have searched again in the fs9 Library, but still without success. In which Fs9 section did you locate it?Regards,Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Ian,MANY thanks for your response! I have searched again in the fs9 Library, but still without success. In which Fs9 section did you locate it?Regards,Bill
    I found it and will try to link. Its in the FS2004 military jets section Page 3. Couldn't link it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	69313
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

F-5A Pack

Yep, I found it also. Now - what do we now need to do regarding the "F5A_FSX.zip"?

Bill

Here is a direct link to Tim's FSX F-5A models: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...8&linkid=10160

Members who have read this thread: 2