Douglas DC-2 - Video

Thread: Douglas DC-2 - Video

Douglas DC-2 - Video

I finally got around to flying the UIVER DC-2:

Enjoy!
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

Recorder and uTube Post

What software did you use to record and post this on uTube. I have Flashback Player and just dabbled with it a little not having any flights that I deemed worthy of sharing yet LOL. Do you need to have a paid uTube channel?

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    What software did you use to record and post this on uTube. I have Flashback Player and just dabbled with it a little not having any flights that I deemed worthy of sharing yet LOL. Do you need to have a paid uTube channel?
    What do you mean by "a paid YouTube channel"?

It's free. Do you have a Gmail account? If so, you already have a YouTube channel. If not, you can just create one (you don't have to use it), and that becomes the source of your YouTube channel. Just open a browser, go to YouTube, log in with a username, and click once on your little avatar in the top right corner and select "Your Channel" to see your channel, and "Creator Studio" to see a bunch of stuff for managing your channel. If you have a video, you just upload it. I think the limit on size might be an hour or something like that, I don't know, I've never hit the limit. You can delete the video after you upload it if you don't like it. You can make your videos Private so no one else can see it, unlisted which means it's not searchable, but you can share the link to it, and Public, which means, of course, publicly accessible. Eventually it's easy enough to figure out how to make your channel organized.

I realize things are simple if you know what you're doing... haha. So just ask if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by tgycgijoes View Post
    I use NVIDIA Shadowplay (freeware with NVIDIA cards) and Windows Movie Maker (used to be free with W7 but it's not available anymore for some reason).

It is possible to have a paid You Tube account but I don't. This is a free hobby for me, I spend nothing except time.

You should share! Maybe mine aren't worthy but I don't care - people don't have to watch!

I do put filters on my channel though to keep it clean and family friendly.
    The Sky is the Limit

YouTube is completely free for uploading for everyone. You can get paid BY YouTube, but you need to have enough subscribers and video views to qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    YouTube is completely free for uploading for everyone. You can get paid BY YouTube, but you need to have enough subscribers and video views to qualify.
    True, but there is You Tube Premium. They are vague in their description in that it says your videos will play ad free - but does that mean your uploaded videos will be ad free for your viewers? I somehow doubt it....

I don't know if there are any benefits in Premium for an average You Tuber.

And to get paid you currently need 1000 subscribers and 4000 views in the past year.
    The Sky is the Limit

I would imagine payment involves mere cents. Though some folk seem to be able to support themselves as bloggers on it. That amazes me.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Members who have read this thread: 0