JF Arrow on sale

Thread: JF Arrow on sale

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

JF Arrow on sale

Just received email from just flight for their monthly special. The Turbo Arrow III/IV is on sale for around 21 bucks. It seems to have some nice reviews so I’ll probably pick it up.

Let us know what you think. I'm interested, but I've got so many new planes to fly it'll take me a while to catch up.

Yep - I know I'm REALLY late to the show, but good to see JF making X-Plane products!

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Let us know what you think. I'm interested, but I've got so many new planes to fly it'll take me a while to catch up.
    All I can say is “wow”. Beautiful PBR graphics with sharp details all around. Interior details are great and everything looks real. Flies great but you’ve got to keep up with it. Landings are a bit tricky as it plops down very easily so you must watch your speed. Sounds are the best I ever heard on a piston engine single with even the turbo winding up.

for about 21 bucks you get the low tail III and the t-tail IV and each flies differently. The only criticism I have is that there are only two US paints, one each for the III and IV.

I don’t buy many payware aircraft but I’m glad I got this...it’s a gem.

I picked up both the “standard” and turbo arrows a few months ago. They are by far my favorite GA piston singles to fly. I’m impressed by how well they look, fly, and sound.

Members who have read this thread: 0