Zipper?

Thread: Zipper?

Zipper?

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I was always excited for the one that was being planned for A2A Simulations for FSX/P3D.....Don't know if they ever released that one?

Patrick

Aww c'mon now Rick! You tease with a beautiful shot of a very favored jet. Were you just inquiring or found this tidbit of intel elsewhere? She would absolutely fit perfectly with the Mig 19 and 21. Regardless, your shot is indeed quite nice. Please share the source....
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

I'm creating the metal from scratch it doesn't exist yet. But this morning is available from German Lockon files site. F104G.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

So is that a third party addon for DCS?

Looks cool, very pointy - my kinda jet :-)

Superb textures Rick!

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    So is that a third party addon for DCS?

Looks cool, very pointy - my kinda jet :-)

Superb textures Rick!
    It is looking very good indeed. It is not an official DCS approved addon but freeware created by the VSN guys. From the Lockonforum.de thread below, I understand they bought the mesh from Turbosquid and converted/animated it for DCS. It does not have a VC/cockpit model so it uses the stock Flaming Cliff 3 (FC3) F-15C cockpit. Also the FDE is from the FC3 F-15C.

https://www.lockonforum.de/community...g-starfighter/

Updated these textures Roughmets a bit.
    Now have a baseline/benchmark for high reflection. Needs to be toned down a bit, but the RoughMets are made. Now to refine with detail. but this will hold me over for some simple formation flight work. Getting a USAF bird in the air is the goal....

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Yes, this is that freeware addon mod that is mentioned above. It's fun to fly in formation and see the other Zippers off your wing, even though it's not an accurate portrayal of the zipper from the inside and it's a modified FM. It's not the stock F-15C FM. I believe it was built off of that FM.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

WoW! Absolutely great work on the mod Rick! Kudos Sir, kudos. Admittedly, I have never run any mods in DCS, but this may change my mind. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to its release.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    WoW! Absolutely great work on the mod Rick! Kudos Sir, kudos. Admittedly, I have never run any mods in DCS, but this may change my mind. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to its release.
    The Mod is already available to use. This is just a livery I'm working on.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Hi Rick, any chance to get your awesome repaints for the zipper? Would be great, if you have the possibility to create some for the early German Air Force F-104Gs;-)

any updates to this repaint?

Members who have read this thread: 0