!971 and 1972 IIRC!

Thread: !971 and 1972 IIRC!

Hybrid View

!971 and 1972 IIRC!

I finally decided to invest in a decent film and slide scanner!
    Not a cheap exercise but worth it in the end.

For example, this was shot on a Canon F1 using one of Canon's FD Lens just under 48 years ago and despite being a bit scruffy it came up better than expected!
    Not outstanding but good enough considering the times.

A rare beast, Ford handed over a very special lightweight Falcon GTHO to Allan Moffat as a replacement for his Mustang.
    'Marvin' didn't like it and only drove it one or two times, so this was an unusual sighting.

A couple years later I was TDY in the UK and managed to get to a 'Club Meeting' at one of those cold and windy former RAF airfield circuits, same kit and as usual 'home' film processing.
    The original (very!) 289 Cobra run under the Wiliment Racing banner, behind which is the equally infamous Galaxie driven in the the 1960s equivalent BTCC series.

Taken from an equally ancient and decepit slide, at one of the 1972(???) domestic events in the UK, we have a Rondel Racing Brabham BT38 driven by Carlos Reutemann at Brands Hatch.
    Strictly posted as a matter of interest as my panning skills were not good and even Kodak slides don't hold up that well after almost 50 years!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Nice work! Love the small block Cobra"s.

Members who have read this thread: 0