CYYJ scenery addon problem

Thread: CYYJ scenery addon problem

CYYJ scenery addon problem

Ok.

I found a freeware CYYJ scenery addon. Looked cool, so installed it. But decided I didn't like a couple things, such as a ferry boat that appeared to be constantly in a state of sinking, plus a different ferry boat that is going over a small island. Ok, so I uninstalled the scenery, but the objects mentioned and their "behavior" still persists. What to do? I am not able, so far, to find out where these items reside in P3D. Although there was a installer for the scenery, there is not a UNinstaller. NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-5-19_15-42-51-801.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Ok.

I found a freeware CYYJ scenery addon. Looked cool, so installed it. But decided I didn't like a couple things, such as a ferry boat that appeared to be constantly in a state of sinking, plus a different ferry boat that is going over a small island. Ok, so I uninstalled the scenery, but the objects mentioned and their "behavior" still persists. What to do? I am not able, so far, to find out where these items reside in P3D. Although there was a installer for the scenery, there is not a UNinstaller. NC

Hi I have the same type off problems with CYYJ … strange behaviour off the Ferries

HB

Is this the Grovestein CYYJ from Stuff 4FS or another?
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Cyyj

HI , yes that´s the one i have , 7.06 , works fine

I thought you had the same problem I have with the ferry boat weird animation? NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I thought you had the same problem I have with the ferry boat weird animation? NC

Yes i have ,but besides that i work fine

SOH-CM-2022
    I don't think the ferry boats are anything to do with the CYYJ package. I have it, just did a manual install to a temp directory and went thru all the files. There is no ferry traffic or ferry models as part of the package.

I think these are just the basic ferry models and traffic that are part of P3D.

If you want really good ferries for the Victoria / Vancouver area you need to get Larry Robinson's AI Ferry System for Southern BC and Puget Sound. You can find it on his blog
    https://larobinson22.wordpress.com/l...scenery-files/

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    I don't think the ferry boats are anything to do with the CYYJ package. I have it, just did a manual install to a temp directory and went thru all the files. There is no ferry traffic or ferry models as part of the package.

I think these are just the basic ferry models and traffic that are part of P3D.

If you want really good ferries for the Victoria / Vancouver area you need to get Larry Robinson's AI Ferry System for Southern BC and Puget Sound. You can find it on his blog
    https://larobinson22.wordpress.com/l...scenery-files/

Gavin
    I had forgotten about those, thanks! I used to take ferries from Mulkiteo to Clinton, and from Anacortes as well. So much fun. NC

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Exxon run ships?

Members who have read this thread: 0