A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Ships

Description: The Izumo-class helicopter destroyer or 22DDH is a helicopter carrier class constructed for the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF). The ships of this class are currently the largest surface combatants of the JMSDF, taking over the mantle previously held by the Hyūga-class helicopter destroyers. The lead ship was officially unveiled at Yokohama on 6 August 2013. In December 2018, the Japanese Cabinet gave approval to convert both ships into aircraft carriers capable of operating the F-35B.

Japanese Defence Minister Takeshi Iwaya said on 27 November 2018 that Tokyo is considering buying the F-35B short take-off and vertical landing (STOVL) variant of the Lockheed Martin Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) and, as a consequence of this, modifying both Izumo-class helicopter carriers to facilitate F-35B operations

Special thanks: My special thank goes to Walter (aka CIMOGT in Sim Outhouse). He gave his permission to use his very nice model as base for these ships. The model of the F-35 is used with permission from Dino Cattaneo (aka Dino Cattaneo in Sim Outhouse)

I used other freeware models for this too.

Surely all models i use are freeware. So please don`t use all the elements of this scenery in other way as freeware without the permission of the designers.

I hope you will enjoy these models.

Klaus Nowak (aka klnowak in Sim Outhouse)
May 2019
klnowak@web.de

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Izumo Carrier JMSDF.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.