Thank-You Orbx & AT Simulations (and YoYo and Alex Metzger)!

Thread: Thank-You Orbx & AT Simulations (and YoYo and Alex Metzger)!

Thank-You Orbx & AT Simulations (and YoYo and Alex Metzger)!

Maslow was smiling this afternoon- I was flighting my beloved Annuschka over Orbx's newest FREEWARE release- Campbell River (CAE3). The Wx was "good weather" for the PNW, and I was able to see what Orbx hath wrought. As usual, any time whatsoever in my beautiful Ugly Duckling put a smile on my face, and seeing what Orbx gave us "gratis", did nothing but increase my gratitude.

Here are a few peeks from today's meanderings...

Did I mention I'd fly a brick $#!&house if Alex Metzger wrote the FDE for it?

Did I mention, I'm smitten with SP-AMN?

Can't recollect if I've mentioned Old Reliable....

C

... and a few more piccies I snapped whilst marveling...

Run to FTX Central and get this one- SPLENDID (as usual)- Thanks Orbx!

Best- C

Unable

Hi Cooper,I can't find it listed in FTXCentral. I even uninstalled and then reinstalled FTXCentral (got v 3.3.6.0). Still no listing for CAE3! I give up - what am I doing wrong?Bill

Bill, go to the main site, It's listed in the "download" menu, across the top.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Cooper,I can't find it listed in FTXCentral. I even uninstalled and then reinstalled FTXCentral (got v 3.3.6.0). Still no listing for CAE3! I give up - what am I doing wrong?Bill
    Bill-

ADD it to your account like any other purchase. Then it’s available in FTX Central.

HTH- Carl

Got it

Thanks for the help guys! Most appreciated. You are correct - it's a great addition.Billps: where is the ORBX support site located? I HAVE looked!

Just go here and navigate to the US entries.

https://orbxdirect.com/support#Orbxlibs
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Reading another thread about the journey from LOWW to LOWI, I poked around Little NavMap and found LIOJ close by... perfect for a short hop. SP-AMN was waiting, and so we were off...

It will be a quick hop today, but oh so lovely... Tyrol in my Anuschka... WUNDERBAR!

C

... and for those of us who believe RTT is just an NDB on an ND...it's SO MUCH MORE- HERE!

For a valley so far away from Florida, it's amazing how familiar it is to me... one day I shall fly it for real... and know EXACTLY where I am

C

For those here who fly the LOC DME East and West and perform the break at Absam, head to the Church, follow the wires to the hill and turn right... here's a closer look at your track. There was a gap between the Austrian and Ez arrivals, and so ATC was a bit forgiving.. enjoy the dirt you mostly never see

The Olympic Village-

The Church you normally head for, after the Absam break-

The WIRES you normally fly to the LEFT of... on the plateau with Hausfraus hanging out the wash-

... and then INSIDE the standard turn, to emphasize the need to maintain safe altitude in a 738, 320, Fokker etc...

..and home for a Schnapps... Prosit!

Zher gut!

C

YoYo-

Bardzo mnie uszczęśliwiłeś - dziękuję, przyjacielu!

C

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post

YoYo-

Bardzo mnie uszczęśliwiłeś - dziękuję, przyjacielu!

C
    Thanks Cavari !
    Nice flight and nice pictures!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thank you, Cavari!

Screenshots are AMAZING!

-Andrey

YoYo and Andrey-

I'm so grateful you brought my beautiful S-AMN back to me. Glad you like the photos.

Best- Carl

Members who have read this thread: 0