New ship repaints by Dombral! - Page 10
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: New ship repaints by Dombral!

New skins for Stuart 277 RN_GB_Insect_Class.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Ships repaints Add-Ons

Description: Skin for the Stuart 277 Gunboat Insect class.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit New skins for Stuart 277 RN_GB_Insect_Class.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

New skins for Stuart 277 HMAS destroyer Class V 1941.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Ships repaints Add-Ons

Description: Skins for Stuart 277 HMAS destroyers class V Mediterranean Fleet 1941-42.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit New skins for Stuart 277 HMAS destroyer Class V 1941.zip

New skins for Stuart 277 IJN Fuso class battleship.zip

Description: New texture for the IJN Battle ships class Fuso. I had modified the deck.

New. dp and .cfg for seaplane use.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit New skins for Stuart 277 IJN Fuso class battleship.zip

Someone has been busy.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    B24Guy

Thanks Dombral, Your ship repaint look great and add that sense of time and place.

9 New Skins by Dombral for Stuart's Ships!

Description: news textures for the Stuartt277 Sloop Egret in 1942

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for RN_EgretSloop _1943

skins for the RN_EgretSloop_1944

Description: this is the skins for the Stuartt 277 RN sloop Egret in 1944

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for the RN_EgretSloop_1944

skins for FNS_Arras_aviso

Description: news textures for the Stuartt 277 french aviso Arras in 1941

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for FNS_Arras_aviso

skins for FNS_Bougainville_Aviso

Description: news textures for the Stuartt 277 french aviso Bougainville

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for FNS_Bougainville_Aviso

skins for FNS_Elan_Aviso

Description: this is a new texture for Stuartt 277 french aviso-drageur Elan

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for FNS_Elan_Aviso

skins for ex french aviso type Elan in italian navy

Description: this is the italian navy FR 51 ex fench type Elan by Stuartt277

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for ex french aviso type Elan in italian navy

skins for KM Emden

Description: this is skins for the Stuartt 277 HM Emden in 1940 and 1941 06 in Baltique

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for KM Emden

skins for KM Leipzig 1939 41

Description: this is skins for the Stuartt277 KM Leipzig in 1939 and 1941 06 in Baltique

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for KM Leipzig 1939 41

skins for KM Nurnberg 1939 41 42

Description: This is the skins for the Stuartt 277 KM Nurnberg in 1939 1941 06 in baltique and 1942 in Norvege

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for KM Nurnberg 1939 41 42

3 New Skins by Dombral for Stuart's Light Cruisers

Description: this is skins for the Stuartt 277 HM Emden in 1940 and 1941 06 in Baltique

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for KM Emden

skins for KM Leipzig 1939 41

Description: this is skins for the Stuartt277 KM Leipzig in 1939 and 1941 06 in Baltique

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for KM Leipzig 1939 41

skins for KM Nurnberg 1939 41 42

Description: This is the skins for the Stuartt 277 KM Nurnberg in 1939 1941 06 in baltique and 1942 in Norvege

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit skins for KM Nurnberg 1939 41 42

AWESOME!!! Thank you!

TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Nice work --- but I,m getting a moved or deleted prompt from---- ex french aviso type Elan in italian navy Fr51
    shifted to another zip file link ??

Library Staff
    That's strange - it's working for me. Try going to the actual download in the CFS2 ship skins section.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarg Willy View Post
    Nice work --- but I,m getting a moved or deleted prompt from---- ex french aviso type Elan in italian navy Fr51
    shifted to another zip file link ??

Definitely something out of wack with this download. Can't open the zip.

Hi All,
    I had the same problem with a file I DL last night. Windows would not open it. Neither would 7_Zip.
    I changed the zip extension and tried to make the zip folder into a normal one.
    Then some how 7_zip got to the files in the package and I was able "one at a time' to copy them to a separate normal folder.
    Very strange indeed. Something is going on for sure.

Regards,
    B24Guy

Library Staff
    I just downloaded the Nurnberg again and everything worked well - very weird.

The prompt before was the down load bar -- looking at the saved file , shows an Internet Icon instead of my regular zip file ,
    and properties stated partial file , {Name}.zip.qvxds1 It saved 3 skins that way ,
    Today I used the front page link to get to the file , and it came in as a zip file ,ok

Library Staff
    Hi Dombral & Stuart,

Dombral, thanks for all the great textures for Stuart's ships. Would you mind posting your ship.cfg file with the catapult for the USS Pennsylvania?

Stuart, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind adding catapult entries to any new ships of your choosing equipped with them?

I was thinking it would be nice to have a mission or two with Seagulls and Kingfishers launching from your USN ships.

Thanks and all the best,
    Kevin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snap10225.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 62