Ionian isles, Zakynthos

Thread: Ionian isles, Zakynthos

Ionian isles, Zakynthos

Hello,
    I am considering to upload some photo sceneries I did for the whole Ionian islands, that are really very nice (Korfu, Lefkada, Kefallinia and surroudings jewels).
    For Kefallinia I am using the very good LGKF airport scenery from George Keogh, and also a mix for LGKR / Korfu, but have an issue with LGZA.
    I cannot find a right airopor scenery and do not know yet how to do one myself. The best available one is not bad at all, thanks to Gianni Dedes and Angelo Tassoglou, but is not with a perfectly aligned tarmac and runway.
    See screen shots.
    So my question, is there an easy option (for one of you guys...) to put in the right angle the runway etc...?
    As a compromise I did a photo patch by rotating this part of the photo but it is not completely satisfying, of course.
    Please let me know wether one of you may help.
    NB: for some reason I do not know it was not possible to reach Angelo Tassoglou
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zakynthos1.jpg   Zakynthos2.jpg  

I know you were eagerly waiting for some more....

Finally I get in touch with Giannis Deddes, the one who did LGZA and many other greek airports.
    He has agreed to consider my request and look how to proceed, provided it is not requiring to redo the whole scenery.

I confess to be probably a little demanding, the angle difference is only 1 degree, but...

So I swear to keep you posted while you hold your breath

Looks very nice. Looking forward

Members who have read this thread: 1