Maxstuka - Ki-84 Ic Frank model fixes uploaded

Thread: Maxstuka - Ki-84 Ic Frank model fixes uploaded

Icon22 Maxstuka - Ki-84 Ic Frank model fixes uploaded

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese

Description: With Acwai's permission - Maxstuka fix; I fixed a canopy bug in the selection aircraft menu, changed the files name to stock model line, changed the bubble collision to 7, and un-shined the model.

11/05/2019

VERSION 2.0 April 2019

Features: New pilot, VC and DP file

Visual Model, Damage File, and Air file: by Andrew Wai

There is an alternate airfile by DJ Tiggs in the folder.

I think Microsoft messed up on the gun's velocity input, I have changed it to input in ft/sec. You can change it back to input in Km/sec from 2690 ft/sec to 820 km/sec, and 2297 ft/sec to 700 km/sec. I like the flatter trajectory with the gun's input in ft/sec.

All art work are painted by Robert Reichert (http://robin100.fm.interia.pl/cfs2.html) and me.

Sound file is not provided, you can download it at www.sim-outhouse.com

Panel: original panel was painted by stockplane, it was modified to fit this aircraft.

There are two new gauges (Generic Ki-84.gau and KI-84 TRIM.gau), I don't know the original designer of the generic freeair gauge. The trim gauge was designed by Mike "Moparmike" Wagner.

DISCLAIMER: Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes.

You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

1. You list me as the designer and Robin Reichert as the original designer for all the art work.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW Ki-84".

3. Use a new aircraft name, do not use the aircraft name "AW KI-84-IC Hayate".

4. You need to include this unmodified README file.

Have fun!

Andrew acwai@yahoo.com (April 2019)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Maxstuka - Ki-84 Ic FRANK model fixes.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

A very thorough job. Many thanks!!

Thank you Maxstuka, very much appreciated

Members who have read this thread: 0