Cessna 140 released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cessna 140 released

Thanks Bazzer, I appreciate your thoughtful answer and I'll use the support route from now on. I am grateful for the effort to produce such a nice model of one of my favorite light planes. Thanks again

Barry

And what happened to this guy? I dont see him (this was nice and good idea).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Not to everyone's taste. Also, quite a bit of baggage by way of polys and textures to make him realistic enough. He might come back one day if he ever gets out of the pub.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Btw.
    I really like this wing shake on low RPM on the ground, nice feature!

I shouldn't have brought the cat on this flight!

I posed a question using the "Contact Us" form on AH 's website that hasn't been answered yet, but I'm wondering how many others feel as I do. There are two bodies in the cockpit and a hotspot in the cockpit that "controls the pilots". However all it does is remove "both" or add "both". I asked if it would be possible to allow the removal of just the passenger so that the pilot would remain. Maybe the pilot could be removed as part of the "Secure Aircraft" function.

Anyone else?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

A couple of places I've been with the Cessna 140. A terrific experience. . .great job AH!

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I posed a question using the "Contact Us" form on AH 's website that hasn't been answered yet, but I'm wondering how many others feel as I do. There are two bodies in the cockpit and a hotspot in the cockpit that "controls the pilots". However all it does is remove "both" or add "both". I asked if it would be possible to allow the removal of just the passenger so that the pilot would remain. Maybe the pilot could be removed as part of the "Secure Aircraft" function.

Anyone else?
    Yep answered on 30 may to a cableone.net email. Common problem with emails. People contact us then we respond and they cant get them because of anti-spam. Ho hum. I'll add a bold thing to the FAQ on "please check the spam folder ".

In this actual case The email was

Its not a bad idea and as such we are doing it for the socata to come. The issue is that the amount of work and time to remake certain parts of the exterior for this feature is quite considerable. "

There was another bit but I have been told my humour is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    Yep answered on 30 may to a cableone.net email. Common problem with emails. People contact us then we respond and they cant get them because of anti-spam. Ho hum. I'll add a bold thing to the FAQ on "please check the spam folder ".

In this actual case The email was

Its not a bad idea and as such we are doing it for the socata to come. The issue is that the amount of work and time to remake certain parts of the exterior for this feature is quite considerable. "

There was another bit but I have been told my humour is odd.

Thanks for the answer, unfortunate, but I understand the reasoning I guess. I can tell you, as keen as I was to get an answer to that.. .I've checked every day since it was sent. . .both Inbox and Junk/Spam and it never arrived.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    A few textures issues

Aeroplane Heaven site photos of the aircraft do not have these issues in pictures posted
    purchased at Just Flight all versions down loaded V1.0 for FSX

wings are two different colors... sorry did not check every paint for issues...
    gap on right wing is on all aircraft including Floats

The VC has a few issues as well

maybe just flight didn't get final version

She gonna be a keeper!
    Were these VC issues improved?

Cees

Hi Cees, yes all fixed in V1.2

Barry,

Could you take another look? I have no single VC without a texture flaw...I made some eight screenies and these all show flaws.

Cees

It has been fixed and tested Cees. We know exactly what was causing the issue and have corrected it for the update. If you have the update there is no way you should be seeing the issue you show. Trust me. Also, please, as I have said here before, can people please use our help desk for support issues rather than this forum. Thanks.

Is it any additional australian skin of C140 for this model in the net? I need it for my new FTX AU v2 ?

Members who have read this thread: 0