200 AI Ship and Traffic and FSX and P3D v2

Thread: 200 AI Ship and Traffic and FSX and P3D v2

Members +

I have installed this but it is not working I see no ships only from FSX. Is there anyone who has installed this too.
    What am I doing wrong? I have converted the FS9 traffic but I cannot get it from world / scenery because then I have no traffic anymore and the fsx files do not work.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Standard installation if you have one or more of the previous packages installed already:

1. Unzip the file “Global AI Ship Traffic” to a temporary folder
    2. Copy all files from the effects folder to the folder Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Effects/ - accept overwrite
    3. Copy all folders from the Simobjects/boats/ folder to the folder Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Simobjects/boats/ - accept overwrite
    4. Copy all folders from the Simobjects/animals/ folder to the folder Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Simobjects/animals/
    5. Copy all files from the Scenery/World/Scenery/ folder to the folder Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Scenery/World/Scenery/ - accept overwrite
    6. Copy all files from the sound folder to the folder Microsoft Flight Simulator X/sound/ - accept overwrite
    7. Make sure that AI traffic for ships and ferries in FSX settings is set to more than 5 %.
    To do this follow these steps:
    • Enter “Settings” from main menu
    • Select “Customize”
    • Select “Traffic”
    • Increase “Ships and ferries” to above 5 % in “Land and sea traffic” box

NOTICE - If you have WOAI or any other FS9 format traffic bgl files installed they must be converted to FSX format bgl files using e.g. the freeware AIFP for the traffic to appear.

Thanks
    Coola.

I'm pretty sure I've seen references, for instance to see the carriers, that say you need to increase traffic to >50%, not 5%.

Members +

Oke

I sets the traffic on more than 50% and look of I
    see more ship traffic.

Thanks for the info

Coola

Quote Originally Posted by Coola View Post
    Oke

I sets the traffic on more than 50% and look of I
    see more ship traffic.

Thanks for the info

Coola
    I guess you only installed half...

You need to install first Global AI SHip Traffic V1 from avsim, flightsim or simviation. Next the 200 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic V2. With that done put your setting to 5% or 10% and you will have all the 800+ ships. Go to Rio de Janeiro to check. You should have ships coming in and out of the harbor continously.

Support can be found here:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/4...omment-4007762

Henrik

Members who have read this thread: 1