Flight Replica Hosts Erich Hartmann

Thread: Flight Replica Hosts Erich Hartmann

Flight Replica Hosts Erich Hartmann

Here is a repaint of the Flight Replica's Bf-109G with Erich Hartmann at the controls.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erich Hartmann Rt.jpg   Erich Hartmann Left.jpg  
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Nice to see Bubi remembered! This new generation is so moment oriented, they forget whence they came.

Nicely done- Ushi & Bimmel would be proud

C

Looks great, thanks!
    Mark

Cool and thanks. Is it available yet??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Just finishing her up. Doing the winter scheme as well.

I have also updated my Eberle paint as I missed the bottom for the fuse band. Both 1943 and 1944 have been updated.

Last edited by stovall; May 15th, 2019 at 12:28.

Updated Erich Hartmann in his Bf-109G6 winter scheme updated with camouflage.

Erich Hartmann summer and winter aircraft uploaded. You can download HERE!

http://images/ErichHartmann .jpg

Got it. Thanks, Tom.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

In the readme, forgot to change the numbers in the copy paste entries to x. Most of you know that but just in case.

Thank you very much, got them now!
    Mark

Here is a response fo4 someone who asked it my textures would work in FSX. I have essentially abandoned FSX for P3D but that said I tested the textures in an old version of FSX I still have installed. The textures work perfectly in FSX. That said please used one of the pictures in the download changing the name to thuimbnail.jpg. Install that file into the folder for that aircraft. The aircraft selection image in FSX will appear after that. I will include a thumbnail in all future release of the Bf-109G. Sorry for the oversight.

Also be sure the folder name matches anything needed for the Flight Replica FSX version. The reason I mention this is another PM said the textures were black. This usually means the name of the texture folder isn't correct. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by stovall; May 17th, 2019 at 07:40.

Members who have read this thread: 0