Piaggio P.180 question

Thread: Piaggio P.180 question

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

Piaggio P.180 question

I've tried to run M. Noriega's P.180 on my FSX setup and w/o fail it locks up the sim between one to three minutes after takeoff, regardless of airfield location. This is something that occurs whether it is the initial edition of the aircraft, or if it has the update installed. I contacted him via email and he suggested commenting out five different gauges in the panel.cfg file; I followed his suggestions but without success. I also tried substituting the default King Air's sound and panel files but neither of those fixed the problem, either.

If it's a video card issue it's a pretty unusual one, to my way of thinking, since I've got 8 different versions of FSX installed here and all are running fine, as are the aircraft in them. It's got to be the aircraft.

It's visually a beautiful airplane, and I hated to lose it, but I pulled it, regretfully, since I needed the resources for other aircraft.

Does anyone know of where one of these can be found for FSX?

I have flown this plane a lot, it is best what i can get for Prepar3d v4.5, it works fine and never crashed my sim. Probably could be memoryleak in some of effect files, or in model. Where did you get the package?

I have this package installed into my Prepar3d v4.5: https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/51/554

Quote Originally Posted by ToniJH View Post
    I have flown this plane a lot, it is best what i can get for Prepar3d v4.5, it works fine and never crashed my sim. Probably could be memoryleak in some of effect files, or in model. Where did you get the package?

I have this package installed into my Prepar3d v4.5: https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/51/554
    This is a model conversion made by Eagle Rotorcraft Sims. There is a newer, V3 version if I recall correctly, released as a native FSX aircraft by Mario himself.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    {Where did you get the package?}

The file name is "P180_v3_fsx.zip"; there is an update using the name "mn_p180_v31upd_fsx.zip". Those are the two files I was referring to. I found both on flightsim.com. Stefano, I think we are referring to the same aircraft, you and I.

Members who have read this thread: 0