Ground texture errors on summer and winter Deelen

Thread: Ground texture errors on summer and winter Deelen

Ground texture errors on summer and winter Deelen

I am having issues on the appearance of the revised TOW_Deelen airbase I am doing. I have several instals within which I am doing the testing and most give a similar result with one reversing it.

1. QC in summer. No issue

2. QC in winter. Scenery just blocks of white, not only over airp[ort but also surrounding country. See first screenie.

3. Change back to summer and airbase texture also 'blocks' See 2nd screenie. I have to exit the game and go in again to get the correct summer scenery.

3. In one install summer and winter issues more or less reversed!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer1.jpg   winter1.jpg  

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Any ideas?

If the effect is restricted to the airfield (as in your second screenie), it is usually caused by mismatches in the .mos file and the names of the actual textures found in your install. If it is in the entire autogen scenery, I am not sure. You haven't changed or overwritten any stock scenery tiles?

If you can't fix it, you know where to send both .mos files and the necessary textures ...

ACC Member, ETO and PTO contributor & librarian

If im not wrong about this blurry, it has something to do with configoverride with multisample...but im not sure how i can fix this issue before.

Nest time I'll try stock ETO texture and dds files and see what happens. Meanwhile nearly finished my 3rd redo of Deelen!

Members who have read this thread: 0