AT Simulations (and former SibWings) An-2 for P3D v4.5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT Simulations (and former SibWings) An-2 for P3D v4.5

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Tsvirenko View Post
    YoYo was the inspirer of this update - he did all the liveries for them!
    And the next incoming . Dedicated for African trips - it was used in 1960-70 - soon FTX will release Africa Landclass so its a nice plane to do some trips over Africa.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Tsvirenko View Post
    No emails guys, just redownload and reinstall it from purchase letter. Or drop us a line (support@atsimulations.com) if you can't find it.

YoYo was the inspirer of this update - he did all the liveries for them!

Andrey
    Andrey-

Yes, I know his work well. His SP-AMN inspired my love affair with this old Babushka, and if you look here at SOH, I took her rambling through the PNW for a bit, while documenting the journey. Whilst waiting for her resurrection, he and I were amongst the loudest clamoring for further development. His talents are however, considerably greater than most. He produces ART.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rld?highlight=

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...re!?highlight=

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...n-2?highlight=

Thanks, I will look for the letter.

C

Incoming (new repaint for agro version):

This An-2R was used in Tunisia (1966).

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G5qZkkhvPM" target="_blank"> <br> <font style = "vertical-align: heredar;"> <font style = "vertical- alinear: heredar; ">
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G5qZkkhvPM </font> </font> </a> <br> <span style =" font-family: arial "> <font style = "vertical-align: heredar;"> <font style = "vertical-align: heredar;"> hola a todos encontré este video con excelente calidad, es otro tipo de agricultura pero se ve muy bien </font> </ fuente> </span>

Hola a todos, tengo una duda sobre el AN2, cuando estoy con la palanca de mezcla hacia arriba o hacia abajo no veo que ocurra nada en los relojes, solo cuando la palanca actúa por debajo de todo, corta la mezcla y detiene el motor. ... ¿cómo puedo simular el control de la mezcla ?, gracias si me pueden ayudar

Maybe in English ?

Edit.
    I used Google translator.
    About mixture control - in An-2 its mostly ON or OFF only, not settings between.

Startup: http://andrasmeridian.com/v2/tutoria...artUp_AN2.html .

Actually the An-2’s pilots use altitude corrector very rare, on some airplanes it was even sealed in FULL RICH position.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Maybe in English ?
    Here ya go:

Hello everyone, I have a question about the AN2, when I am with the mixing lever up or down I do not see anything happening in the clocks, only when the lever acts underneath everything, cuts the mixture and stops the engine ... how can i simulate the mixing control, thanks if you can help me

https://www.deepl.com/translator works a charm!

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Here ya go:

Hello everyone, I have a question about the AN2, when I am with the mixing lever up or down I do not see anything happening in the clocks, only when the lever acts underneath everything, cuts the mixture and stops the engine ... how can i simulate the mixing control, thanks if you can help me

https://www.deepl.com/translator works a charm!

Priller
    Well I'm sorry it was a mistake to copy and paste, thanks for the clarification of the mixture

Yoyo-

I had a problem installing SP-AMN into the new version, but solved it by installing in the An2 folder (not An2 12 seat, despite the texture.cfg). I was not able to get SP-KAA to show up in anything but the Agro version. That one too says 12 seat. Any ideas mate, -KAA has also become very dear to me?

Ta- C

Use this for "normal" passenger transport version:

\Prepar3Dv4\SimObjects\Airplanes\ATS_Antonov_2

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vvl2lh

it works for me without any issue.

Btw.
    SP-ANW (yellow one, Agro version) is ready for download: http://atsimulations.com/an2_repaints .

@YoYo thanks, that did it. I was confused by the .cfg speaking to the 12 passenger version, whilst apparently it needed to go into the basic (6 pass) one. All good now- and my -KAA is ready for some more PNW flightings.

Thanks again!

C

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    @YoYo thanks, that did it. I was confused by the .cfg speaking to the 12 passenger version, whilst apparently it needed to go into the basic (6 pass) one. All good now- and my -KAA is ready for some more PNW flightings.

Thanks again!

C
    But description is ok, its an 12 passengers version (in real):

AN-2

Great looking aircraft!
    I really enjoyed the Sibwings Safir and Birddog in FSX long ago, would be great to have both of those for P3Dv4.5.
    I already have the Aerosoft AN-2.
    I’m wondering what the differences are between the Sibwings and Aerosoft versions?
    Were they originally separate developments or were they some how related from the beginning?
    Having now checked out AT Simulations website, the Broussard looks good too!

Any and all advice/opinions would be appreciated.

Cheers, Bernard
    I7-6700K @ 4.3, ASUS Z170-P, 32GB DDR4 2133, RTX 2070 8GB, Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv5.3 HF2

The Broussard is a very interesting aircraft, with a lot of nice details.

Gérard

@thunderstreak - there's actually some discussion about the similarities (and differences) between the AT Simulations/Sibwings and Aerosoft versions on the first page of this thread. Start at the top and scroll midway down. Hope this helps.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Personalmente tengo ambos y los uso a su vez, tengo algunos vuelos con Aerosoft y otros con Atsimulatios, personalmente hay características de cada uno que amo de Aerosoft, sus sistemas son más profundos, desde Atsimulations el sonido es muy bueno

@Pere - that does still seem to be the basic tradeoff: system depth on the Aerosoft, vs. atmosphere (and sound!) on the AT Simulations version.

I own both and should really get the both reinstalled (still moving slowly in the aftermath of a system build) and do my own fresh side-by-side comaprison.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

AN2 rain

Hello everyone, does anyone else have the problem of rain in ATsimulations ?, the rain effect produces a huge fall in fps, it is impossible to fly and everything slows down a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Pere View Post
    Hello everyone, does anyone else have the problem of rain in ATsimulations ?, the rain effect produces a huge fall in fps, it is impossible to fly and everything slows down a lot
    Yes, only on the ground though. If you manage to get her airborne, the issue goes away.

I know Andrey is reading this forum, so hopefully they will issue a fix for it asap... it's hard to fly in the PNW without a bit of rain at least

C

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Yes, only on the ground though. If you manage to get her airborne, the issue goes away.

I know Andrey is reading this forum, so hopefully they will issue a fix for it asap... it's hard to fly in the PNW without a bit of rain at least

C

hoooo yes now I just have to inject weather when I'm in the air, thank you very much, we will wait maybe a patch

Quote Originally Posted by Pere View Post
    Yes its an issue.
    I hope it will be solved.

I noticed the same long time ago:

Btw small OT from ATSim news:

NEW ATSimulations project will be announced next week. You may try to guess it in comments below. And\or give us the ideas for future!
    Full metal trainer, not soviet, not american, not WWII era, not done for FSX\P3D as payware yet
    Any idea???

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Any idea???
    Valmet L-70.

Members who have read this thread: 5