A2A Development Update - May 2019

Thread: A2A Development Update - May 2019

Good to see they are now building a military jet instead of another Cessna. For steam gauge folks the Accusim T-38A will be a nice alternative for the Milviz T-38C. Lets just hope this time the project will be released, I still remember how excited I was when A2A announced and showcased their F-4, F-104 and T-33...

BTW, maybe this should be posted in the Prepar3D v4 forum, most of what they are showing appears to be PBR enabled, does not look like FSX to me.

Well there is a lot in the sale for FSX! Oh no...An A2A SALE!! and an ORBX SALE at the SAME TIME!!
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

BTW, maybe this should be posted in the Prepar3D v4 forum, most of what they are showing appears to be PBR enabled, does not look like FSX to me.
    You might be right. I didn't realize initially, but it appears to be mostly P3D...unfortunately for us FSXers. Apologies for any confusion. Admins - please feel free to delete/move.
    -Mark

An A2A sale...and I just purchased my second product from them last week...for full price...
    America never stopped being great.

That was one hell of an update. I'm glad to see the pics of the Aerostar, as I've wanted an update for FS for a long time now.

A2A on Facebook:

Quote Originally Posted by A2A
    A2A Simulations Unfortunately with other platforms all using modern techniques such as PBR, the latest models are PBR models.
    We shall see when release comes what will happen, if its an FSX release it will be quite a bit of work and will come after any other platform release.
    Let's hope A2A's Bonanza was not the last for FSX.

Marcel

The big news for me in the update is the Cub
    I really miss the A2A Cub in P3Dv4
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Sad news is the B-17 at the back of the list and no mention of the P-47...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Interesting stuff but no real indication of what, if anything, is going to be released, or when. If you read the post carefully, there are a lot of disclaimers and nothing resembling a timeline.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by nagpaw View Post
    An A2A sale...and I just purchased my second product from them last week...for full price...
    Go to their support forum and message Lewis - A2A - sometimes they are able to work something out with you!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Certified flight instructor at age 18? That's impressive.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 0