AT Simulations AN-2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: AT Simulations AN-2

Where now?

Great pictures, meridien! Where is that restoration taking place?

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Murm...n-2P/2490884/L

Quote Originally Posted by jschall View Post
    Great pictures, meridien! Where is that restoration taking place?
    In Moscow. And this is not a restoration. The plane was bought by by one of the universities. They are going to use she in educational process, "just to show students, what the airplane is") I don`t have any idea what for, because this is Finance and Law University. But in any case, this is good – I hope, this An-2 now has a future.

Historical fly again on 14.06.2019.
    His name is "Wiedeńczyk".

The same crew the same trip:
    https://aviation24.pl/component/k2/i...tnisku-czyzyny
    http://www.wiedenczyk.pl/

(from Poland to Vienna like in 1st of April 1982: escape from the communist country)

Here is the story in English:

VIENNA, Austria -- Two Polish army pilots hijacked their military biplane Thursday at gunpoint during a training flight and forced a resisting crewman to fly with their wives and children to Austria. It was the second hijacking by Polish citizens escaping to the West since theDec. 13 declaration of martial law. The two hijackers, identified as Andrzej Malec, 31, and Jerzy-Jan Czerwinsky, 29, landed at Schwechat airport in a Soviet-made Antonov-2 biplane with 10 people aboard, including their wives and four children....
    https://www.upi.com/Archives/1982/04...5628090801345/

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The crop duster is now available as a free update on the ATSimulations web site.

Flies nicely.

Could somebody tell me how I can download this update? I purchased the original AN-2 which entitled me a 50% discount for the AT AN-2 which I took up. There does not seem to be any way of downloading the new update and I can't seem to contact them on there email address.

Regards Paul Day.

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    Could somebody tell me how I can download this update? I purchased the original AN-2 which entitled me a 50% discount for the AT AN-2 which I took up. There does not seem to be any way of downloading the new update and I can't seem to contact them on there email address.

Regards Paul Day.
    Hello Paul, it is simple - use the Download-link that you've got after you purchased at ATSimulations and you will be able to download the new
    installer which contains the new models.

All the Best

Dirk

Yepp, the installer should pick up your original registration code. I didn't have to re-enter mine...

oh - and remember to back up your aircraft.cfg file if you've installed any repaints. The installer doesn't do that for you....

Thanks for the help John, I've got it sorted now.

Regards Paul Day.

Thanks for the help John, I've got it sorted now.

Regards Paul Day.
    Good - oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Hello Paul, it is simple - use the Download-link that you've got after you purchased at ATSimulations and you will be able to download the new
    installer which contains the new models.

All the Best

Dirk
    Dirk, I just followed your instructions and the installer is version 1.5 which is already installed on 5/18/2019? Should there be another version number? Is there a need to uninstall the prior install?
    Last edited by WarHorse47; February 25th, 2020 at 18:39.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Dirk, I just followed your instructions and the installer is version 1.5 which is already installed on 5/18/2019? Should there be another version number? Is there a need to uninstall the prior install?
    To keep things simple we just left the same file name. New installer will tell you that now it is 1.6. And in windows programs list you'll see that it is v1.6 now. No uninstall needed, you may just put it on old files, however if you have custom repaints installed cfgs should be re-checked.

Andrey

Just a quick question about the new Agro model added to the package. When Milviz added the Agro to the Beaver package they added the cropdusting effect. Would it not be possible to add a similar effect to the An-2 Agro model. They added the working wind generator for activating the effect, but no effect.

Regards Paul Day.

Just a quick question about the new Agro model added to the package. When Milviz added the Agro to the Beaver package they added the cropdusting effect. Would it not be possible to add a similar effect to the An-2 Agro model. They added the working wind generator for activating the effect, but no effect.

Regards Paul Day.
    Hello Paul,

there are two ways to make the cropdusting-effect visible. One is to use the I-Key, the other way is to use the big lever at the front of the middle-console (below the engine-controls).

All the Best

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Tsvirenko View Post
    To keep things simple we just left the same file name. New installer will tell you that now it is 1.6. And in windows programs list you'll see that it is v1.6 now. No uninstall needed, you may just put it on old files, however if you have custom repaints installed cfgs should be re-checked.

Andrey

Andrey,

I've searched my entire computer and cannot find an email including a download link. I purchased the original AN2, and also the ATSimulations version. I'm looking for a link for this
    version but cannot locate one either on your site, the 2Checkout account page or my email history. Perhaps it wound up in my junk folder.
    How do I go about getting this link to v1.6?

I have paypal receipts, 2Checkout payment confirmation emails, etc. But no link.

Thank you/

Just a plug for Andrey. I emailed ATSimulations just now requesting a link to the updated AN2, realizing now that this should have been my initial step.
    His response including the link was sent to me within minutes! Great customer service. One of the very best aircraft addons ever produced, for an
    exceptionally fair price.

Members who have read this thread: 2