AT Simulations AN-2 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AT Simulations AN-2

Thanks for the additional infos and pics, meridien. I will have a look what i can do ....

Meanwhile i have finished two more paints for the "Anushka" - both should be available shortly at the ATSimulations-Website.

Best Regards

Dirk

Both are available now at the "Free-Repaint-Page" from ATSimulations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C-FANT_01.jpg   C-FANT_05.jpg   G-ANTO_01.jpg   G-ANTO_02.jpg  
    Last edited by Fireball6; May 22nd, 2019 at 09:21.

I have done a little research and found a lot of photos of this author. He was flight engineer and a photography enthusiast. I think, this is the same Anton:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35740001-1.jpg   Ханты-Мансийск 8.jpg  

What do you think about this .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbenannt.jpg   Unbenannt2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post

Hard to tell what the original color is from the lighting in the film shots. Can the float be done without the spinner?

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    I think, very nice. Expect floats. May be to make them bluer and with red strips?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35900003.jpg  

One more small remark. It`s not necessary to write the dash in the registration on the wings. And one more picture of "CCCP-91721".

The big picture: http://остяко-вогульск.рф/wp-content...2/IMG75933.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG75933.jpg  

Okay, i removed the dashes from the wings, make the floats "blueish" with red stripes and add blue prop-blades. I think the job is done now .... .
    The Spinner is implemented in the model - so no, you can't remove it. As i am away from the office for a few days, i pack all together and send it to Andrey - so you will be able to get her soonish.

Hope you like her as she is and have fun to fly her ......

All the Best

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5.jpg   4.jpg  

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Dear Admins-

I have seen multiple Administrators active on the Forum since this thread was started. I have asked several times for it to be stickied (like other release announcements). Is there a reason my requests are being ignored? I believe this to be a superlative release and would like it to be noteworthy here, as this is one of my very favorite stops on the inter-webs.

Ta!

C

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Just downloaded and installed. Thanks.

But one question. I noticed that SP-KAA was created for the 6-seat version. Any reason why it can't be used for the 12-seat (as noted in the aircraft.cfg description)??
    It was copy from the other entries but You have right, it was the old An-2T (military version with 6 seat for paratroopers).

Btw. An-2W, maybe as the next (but hard to tell when, this version has different prop and cover W514A-D9, perhaps it will be free update to choose thie kind of prop: W514A-D7, W514A-D9 or AW-2):

+ agricultural version (as "maybe").
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Meridien View Post
    I have done a little research and found a lot of photos of this author. He was flight engineer and a photography enthusiast. I think, this is the same Anton:
    Very nice found and nice pictures!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    Dear Admins-

I have seen multiple Administrators active on the Forum since this thread was started. I have asked several times for it to be stickied (like other release announcements). Is there a reason my requests are being ignored? I believe this to be a superlative release and would like it to be noteworthy here, as this is one of my very favorite stops on the inter-webs.

Ta!

C
    Just idle speculation, but...on this forum there is a distinct prejudice against AT Sims because of their internet required activation mechanism. Would not be a stunning shock if that is contributing to your lack of action.

Thx Meridien, many great pictures!

Jak-40 unloading :

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    Just idle speculation, but...on this forum there is a distinct prejudice against AT Sims because of their internet required activation mechanism. Would not be a stunning shock if that is contributing to your lack of action.
    How sad if you are correct!

I thought SOH was one of the last pure Flightsim Sites remaining... I remain hopeful...

Best- C

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    ????? Almost every add-on I purchase these days requires an internet connection to install and activate the aircraft, and last time I ran Join FS update models my count was over 9,800. Yes, I have the FS disease. :-)

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    ????? Almost every add-on I purchase these days requires an internet connection to install and activate the aircraft, and last time I ran Join FS update models my count was over 9,800. Yes, I have the FS disease. :-)

LouP
    How many of us use Active Sky? I cant imagine - offline mode only?
    HiFi servers each time check the licence code also.

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post

LouP
    No this one is a differnet beast than your run of the mill payware you need an active connection as well every time you select the Aircraft during the game to use this it as well during the install process.

Its the only developer besides fslabs who did this and fslabs changed their process over malware concerns and protests

However i wouldnt say thats the reason why its been overlooked, its more along the lines its already available in fsx as sibwings and its just a rebranding with an update

P3dv4 onwards its a new release yeah and it was captured in those forums but the lower end nothing realy new for fsx besides some floats and skis

It would be like captainsim re releasing the the 707 as simcaptain 707
    Last edited by jeansy; May 26th, 2019 at 02:02.

Maybe it is simply the missing word "released" in the Thread-Title

Early WIP-Shot - this one will be for the wheeled- and the float-version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbenannt.jpg  

SOH-CM-2019
    That's looking great Fireball6.

C-FAKA at CSB3 (St-Mathieu de Beloeil)

I can see the red roofs of CSB-3 from my windows (not Windows, windows!) At my request/suggestion, Ed Wells made an excellent FSX version of my neighbourhood airport, and I was delighted to discover that Sibwings included a repaint of C-FAKA. And when I upgraded to the AT Simulations version last week, C-FAKA was still there!

Here are a few bits of info about this local aviation treasure:

http://www.pierregillard.com/articles/2016-c-faka.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44DYl_XF-aw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real c-faka csb3.jpg   FSX c-faka csb3.jpg  

Just finished my last repaint - it will be available shortly at ATSimulations.com - for the standard- and float-version (fictional registration).

All the Best

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N02AN_07.jpg   N02AN_06.jpg  

My new neighbor is "Annushka"
    She was airworthy until 2010. Since this morning based under my windows. Now I just have to make this repaint))

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1759_cr.jpg   IMG_1761_cr.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 2