Alabeo D17 Not all there in P3D

Thread: Alabeo D17 Not all there in P3D

Alabeo D17 Not all there in P3D

I use to use FSX but later went to P3D V3 and installed the Alabeo D17 stagger wing. Now the textures will preview the complete aircraft till I go to the flynow screen then only parts of the plane will
    show.
    When I went back to the preview of other D17's they are partially viewable. This is a FSX/P3D compatable. Not so much for P3D V4.

In a readme there is this info: If you have nonfunctional clicking spots, please set reflection detail to NONE in the Display Setting menu.

I don't know if this has any relevance to my issue.
    Last edited by gray eagle; May 6th, 2019 at 13:56.

Usually and issue with copyright protection. Whenever this happens to me I usually need to reinstall if a pc restart does not clear it up.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Usually and issue with copyright protection. Whenever this happens to me I usually need to reinstall if a pc restart does not clear it up.

LouP
    Thanks for the input. I did all that and to no avail. I got this back in 2014 and it was for FSX and whatever version of P3d was out at the time. Maybe it isn't p3D V3 compatible.
    I got a trouble ticket on it with Alabeo.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Thanks for the input. I did all that and to no avail. I got this back in 2014 and it was for FSX and whatever version of P3d was out at the time. Maybe it isn't p3D V3 compatible.
    I got a trouble ticket on it with Alabeo.
    Did you try to redownload it from your account? The model has been updated from the original. All of mine which have done that, have been fixed by merely redownloading and reinstalling. Even though you are still using P3Dv3, nearly every model, by nearly all studios have been updated, and need to be redownloaded and reinstalled, if you are doing a new, or reinstall.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    Did you try to redownload it from your account? The model has been updated from the original. All of mine which have done that, have been fixed by merely redownloading and reinstalling. Even though you are still using P3Dv3, nearly every model, by nearly all studios have been updated, and need to be redownloaded and reinstalled, if you are doing a new, or reinstall.
    That did the trick! I redownloaded the D17 again from my PCAvatior account and voila'... Thanks for the suggestion.

Members who have read this thread: 0