Skydesigner's Scenery sale on Simmarket

Thread: Skydesigner's Scenery sale on Simmarket

Skydesigner's Scenery sale on Simmarket

I happened upon this last night, while looking at what was on sale at Simmarket. Normally I ignore the sales, but this one scenery got my attention: French Airbase 188 Djibouti Ambouli USN Camp Lemonnier. This base is still used by the U.S.

Navy https://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cn..._djibouti.html

The scenery works beautifully in P3DV4.5. Although the installer only lists FSX and up to P3DV 2.2,all i had to do was point the installer to my V4.5 directory, and installation went perfectly.

All of their sceneries are on sale until May 22. This scenery cost me $10.30, and is well worth that! Navy Chief

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 143965_image004.jpg   143972_image011.jpg   143964_image003.jpg  

Yeah I have 10 Sky Designer's sceneries all based in France, and they are all excellent. I really like their static aircraft models, which was what attracted me to their sceneries to start with. They are good value, especially when on sale.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0