Piasecky in P3DV4

Thread: Piasecky in P3DV4

Piasecky in P3DV4

Hi,

Models with ".gau" gauges are not compatible with P3DV4, so are the Shawnee and the Hup.
    I made a clone of the gauge ".gau" (H21Ca.gau) in XML and here they are compatible and flying in P3DV4. The gauge is a really clone, look and functionality.

Some screens

These are the Hup converted by Lazarus and last the original Shawnee from FSX

The Hup converted share the interior model with the Shawnee so creating the clone gauge allows his use in P3DV4.
    The Hup is really interesting for us. It is the first helicopter used as a "pedro" (rescue pilots fallen overboard) in France while waiting "Alouette III".
    It was also used for naval special forces during the Indochina war from the Béarn aircraft carrier.
    Also, I would like to get in touch with the authors of the original model and FSX port to ensure its possible development with a specific interior model such as those of the French Navy.
    JMC

Very nice! Hopefully you will be able to develop it further.
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Nice work on the hup

I started on some bump and spec maps for the hub a while back that i looked at the other day

After watching the shorts for Mediterranean cruise i have a desire to get some new paints and give this model some dynamic lighting

And i still have a dozen or so banana paints i want to finish off

Hi,

The gauge can be avalaible for every one, sorry I missed say that.

JMC

Members who have read this thread: 0