Looking for a little help from my friends

Thread: Looking for a little help from my friends

Looking for a little help from my friends

I was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor and while everything has been going well so far, insurance only covers so much. For one of my treatments I need $3500 to cover what insurance won’t. So after discussing this with admin here, I’ve been told I am okay to ask for some help here. I don’t like having to do this but my family doesn’t have the ability to help and I myself am on disability so I don’t have the money either. I’ve tried all possible avenues before posting this and it’s made me realize that this is my only option at this point. This community is like a family and I’ve seen just how well we are all supportive of one another, so now reluctantly, I ask for your help. If I have to reimburse, I will if payments would be okay. I’m scared to death as I write this but I am hoping for the best. This has been a huge burden on my family and me, and I really want to beat this. One thing I’ve come to realize is to never take anything for granted as you never know when things could change. Life’s too short to not live it to the fullest if possible. Thank you all so much for your time. Best regards to you all, Jeremy

I am so saddened to learn of your condition my friend. Have you considered setting up a GoFundMe campaign?

This would provide a platform for folks to contribute more easily.

https://www.gofundme.com/

I wish I could help, but I'm (seriously) so poor I can barely afford to pay attention...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Yeah, I'm also very sorry to hear of your very serious troubles. Please do set up a Go Fund Me page, and I'm sure there will be many here who will contribute.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Gofundme started https://www.gofundme.com/gwqk7-medic..._co_campmgmt_m thank you everyone for your kindness and generosity. Best regards, Jeremy

I managed to scrape up some funds to gift for your cause.

May I suggest that you copy/paste your first post here as an explanation of just what the donations are for specifically. Such an explanation or story will definitely help folks understand that this is a critical need.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

recently diagnosed with a brain tumor and while everything has been going well so far, insurance only covers so much. For one of my treatments I need $3500 to cover what insurance won’t. So after discussing this with admin here, I’ve been told I am okay to ask for some help here. I don’t like having to do this but my family doesn’t have the ability to help and I myself am on disability so I don’t have the money either. I’ve tried all possible avenues before posting this and it’s made me realize that this is my only option at this point. This community is like a family and I’ve seen just how well we are all supportive of one another, so now reluctantly, I ask for your help. If I have to reimburse, I will if payments would be okay. I’m scared to death as I write this but I am hoping for the best. This has been a huge burden on my family and me, and I really want to beat this. One thing I’ve come to realize is to never take anything for granted as you never know when things could change. Life’s too short to not live it to the fullest if possible. Thank you all so much for your time. Best regards to you all, Jeremy

Hey Jeremy, I think Bill (n4gix) meant to post your first post in this thread on the gofundme page. I think it's a good idea.

All the best mate.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Oooooh okay, done. Sorry, I misunderstood. Thank you for the advice. Kindest regards, Jeremy

I've shared your GoFundMe page on my Facebook page, as well as some other FB groups of which I'm a member.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations

Thank you Bill, I could use any help I can get. Had a seizure last night, quite a scary ordeal. All my best, Jeremy

major update

Big update; I have most of what I need. I only need $500 and then I’ll have it. So I’m going to leave my go fund me up for a while longer. Please share this and to those that have helped, I can’t thank you enough! All my best, Jeremy

My wife wanted me to thank everyone again, so I am. Thank you all so much! We only need another $400 and then we’re all set. If people would be so kind as to share the go fund me page, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll keep you all updated as to the progress. Saw my doctor yesterday and we’re getting excited to start treatments. All my best, Jeremy

As you Americans did so much for us, I'm glad to do something in return. Wish you and yours a long and happy life with no more health troubles.

hertzie

I put a bit your way Jeremy. I wish fair skies and calm winds.

Members who have read this thread: 0