Brantly B-2B (FS9 helicopter) Model ???

Thread: Brantly B-2B (FS9 helicopter) Model ???

Brantly B-2B (FS9 helicopter) Model ???

Greetings from Planet 10. I've been away from the world of flight sim for several years (hard drive crash plus life stuff), but I'm trying to work my way back in. I especially enjoy rotary wings, and one of the models that I really liked in FS9 was Lasse Lindh's ('Swedbird's') Brantly B-2B helicopter.

Some years ago I created a bunch of textures for this helicopter - examples below - and hosted them at what at that time was my web presence ('CurlSnout Studios'). In a cruel twist of fate following a hard drive crash, I find that I still have solid back ups for all of the textures that I created. However, I no longer have the actual model. I've searched the web, and tried - unsuccessfully - to make contact with Lasse.

Does anyone, by chance, know of a place where the file(s) for Swedbird's Brantly B-2B might be found? I know the files were hosted at Hovercontrol.com, but sadly that site appears to have shut down.

Thanks in any case.

Peace,

cs

FALSE ALARM!

In the believe-it-or-not category: Despite spending bits of the last week or so looking for this file, about an hour after finally bringing myself to post a plea for help, I found a working copy.

Happy.

Hi-Ho,

cs

Wayback machine had some working downloads of
    Swedbird helicopters, here - - - >

http://web.archive.org/web/200801081...helo/index.htm

and some can also be found on Simviation.com

Ttfn

Pete
    Last edited by Motormouse; May 3rd, 2019 at 03:03.

Ain't it always that way?

Only after you ask for help does what you're seeking appear among your own stuff.

I was about to offer you a copy when I opened the thread and saw your second post.

now i ask for help, does anyone know if he is active, or if that FH1100 was ready?
    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Lasse pulled out of FS development ; the FH1100 never got finished.

ttfn

Pete

what a pity, if he could pass the model he would even finish
    English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Members who have read this thread: 0