A2A?

Thread: A2A?

A2A?

Can't seem to connect with A2A's website. Anyone else having problems?
    Matt

No problems here.

Cheers,
    Huub

Seems ok to me.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

They've been having problems with their website since Saturday. Details here. It may be that they're starting to get back online, but I'm still unable to connect at this point. Their Facebook page is up and running, so that's an option in case anyone needs to contact them.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Funny, I was just unsuccessfully trying to go there (I'm in MA), glad I saw this thread.
    It may work for me at home tho. I've been having trouble with another site due to apparently IPv6 issues, but it's fine from home.

If I do a Google search, I get into the site. But if I try and use my pre-existing Chrome bookmarks, I can't. So I guess I'll make
    new bookmarks.

-Rob

@RobM - Not working for me, unfortunately. Google search got me the same response - a timeout. Also using Chrome. I tried via Explorer - entered the URL and also tried a Bing search - same results. I guess it's a hopeful sign that some people are getting in, but it's definitely not fixed yet.

-- Saint-Exupery

No joy here yet either.
    Matt

This on their site from Scott Gentile.

Sorry for the website down time

• Wed May 01, 2019 12:30 pm

We had a very rare and difficult to fix failure on our server that has plagued our tech support team for three days. Sorry for the trouble, and hopefully we're out of the woods. We expect reliability and especially server performance to be well above normal moving forward.

Scott.

A2A site

Still down here on the US West Coast as of 1517 UTC

Paul

USS Dewey DLG-14, ET"C" School Treasure Island-Instructor, OASU/VX-8 Aircrewman

No joy here on the US East Coast @ 1619 UTC

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Funny, I was just unsuccessfully trying to go there (I'm in MA), glad I saw this thread.
    It may work for me at home tho. I've been having trouble with another site due to apparently IPv6 issues, but it's fine from home.
    I meant to say that the other site is fine from home. A2A is still down for me as of 5/1/2019 at 1:26 pm EDT

Website seems fine now, I this p.m. installed some a/c and it went through the updating process no issues.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Back up for me as well, as of late last night (US Eastern Time).

-- Saint-Exupery

A2A site down again

It appears that the A2A site is down again this morning. 0800 PDT.

Paul

USS Dewey DLG-14, ET"C" School Treasure Island-Instructor, OASU/VX-8 Aircrewman

Yep, gone again for me, too, @ 2140 UTC.

-- Saint-Exupery

Site is indeed down again, there second post on FB:

Hello everyone,
    as many will have noticed the A2A Simulations domain is down. We are continuing to work with our hosts engineers to fix the on going issue. When we have an ETA for the repairs we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing some customers.
    Once we are live and stable again we will be posting a company update with projects we can now finally mention and show. We cannot wait for this and the downtime has come at such an unfortunate time just as we want to show you things!
    We will also be having a,
    "We are alive and no we are not dead and yes we do use one of the largest hosting companies on the planet and omg downtime is the worse in the world sale"
    Once we are live and stable to accompany the company update on the A2A Store (so yay sales!).
    And lastly once live we will be very close to pushing out several updates for existing products including the Accu-sim Bonanza simulation, Accu-sim P-40 P3Dv4 simulation, Accu-sim Spitfire simulation P3Dv4 etc etc, more news on those another day.
    Thanks for bearing with us, you guys and girls are awesome.
    And as always, though the domain is down the A2A Community discord is up for chat and getting some group flights going, the Facebook is up, the twitter is up, the tumblr is up, the Instagram is up etc so you can always get your A2A hits via other channels.
    A2A Simulations Community discord; https://discord.gg/ZJDfERf
    A2A Simulations Instagram;
    https://www.instagram.com/a2asimulations/

A2A Simulations Twitter;
    https://twitter.com/a2asimulations
    A2A Simulations Tumblr; https://a2asimulations.tumblr.com/

Looks like both the site, store and forum are up right now.
    I looked yesterday around this time and the site was up but forum was down, so that is an improvement.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Members who have read this thread: 0