A2A?

Thread: A2A?

Hybrid View

A2A?

Can't seem to connect with A2A's website. Anyone else having problems?
    Matt

No problems here.

Cheers,
    Huub

Seems ok to me.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

They've been having problems with their website since Saturday. Details here. It may be that they're starting to get back online, but I'm still unable to connect at this point. Their Facebook page is up and running, so that's an option in case anyone needs to contact them.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Funny, I was just unsuccessfully trying to go there (I'm in MA), glad I saw this thread.
    It may work for me at home tho. I've been having trouble with another site due to apparently IPv6 issues, but it's fine from home.

If I do a Google search, I get into the site. But if I try and use my pre-existing Chrome bookmarks, I can't. So I guess I'll make
    new bookmarks.

-Rob

@RobM - Not working for me, unfortunately. Google search got me the same response - a timeout. Also using Chrome. I tried via Explorer - entered the URL and also tried a Bing search - same results. I guess it's a hopeful sign that some people are getting in, but it's definitely not fixed yet.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Funny, I was just unsuccessfully trying to go there (I'm in MA), glad I saw this thread.
    It may work for me at home tho. I've been having trouble with another site due to apparently IPv6 issues, but it's fine from home.
    I meant to say that the other site is fine from home. A2A is still down for me as of 5/1/2019 at 1:26 pm EDT

Website seems fine now, I this p.m. installed some a/c and it went through the updating process no issues.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Members who have read this thread: 0