F-14B USAF 82nd FIS FU644

Thread: F-14B USAF 82nd FIS FU644

F-14B USAF 82nd FIS FU644

WIP. Custom Helmets also in work. But you gotta love the community made "TOP GUN" Helmets that these guys are currently sporting...Those are fantastic work!!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Well the Tomcat certainly does look good in polished aluminum! Don't know why the USAF had to build the F-15 when they could've optioned the F-14! Too bad they weren't flying in 2011 for the Navy's 100th. Would have also loved to see one in Glossy Sea Blue or the tri-color scheme! (Or maybe even silver with yellow wings and and a Willow Green tail!)

A little more progress....decided to go with a white scheme for the pylons and TCS.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

A little more oxidization...

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

AIM-4 Falcon? Ok.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Uploaded to DCS User Files! Should be available shortly.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Beautiful fictionnal livery! My two cents a fictionnal "Blues Angels" would be very welcome
    Best regards
    DCS 2.5 - P3D V3&V4 - XPlane11 - Il BoX - Il46 Sturmovik - Windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i7-4720HQ, CPU 2.6 GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 980M.

Hey Rick, in keeping with the current theme you've got, I wonder how the Big Kitty would dress out in the SAC B-52 colors of the early 60s? Silver with the white belly and SAC stars banner would probably be a head-turner in the air!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    Hey Rick, in keeping with the current theme you've got, I wonder how the Big Kitty would dress out in the SAC B-52 colors of the early 60s? Silver with the white belly and SAC stars banner would probably be a head-turner in the air!
    That's a phenomenal idea!! I'm doing it!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Or SEA camo, I know there are several Camo-Cats for both the USN and IIRAF, but with this USAF theme going on and all.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 0