Fly Tampa's Las Vegas- Baby!

Thread: Fly Tampa's Las Vegas- Baby!

Fly Tampa's Las Vegas- Baby!

Whilst not one to get overly excited about eye-candy (I DO like REALISTIC appearance for the simulator, but don't usually concentrate on the fluff), I just installed Fly Tampa's Las Vegas and was simply blown away. Enough so, that I actually called the Trolly Dolly in to the office to take a look. She did what she always does, rolled her eyes and left me to my "toys"... but her are a few visuals that show off what can be achieved in Prepar3d v4.5 in 2019- fairly fabulous IMHO.

LAS is a frequent destination world wide, and so I will return here many times. Mostly in big fast jet transports, and therefore will never see all this stuff up close. It made enough of an impression on me, that I wanted to share the wonder.

Best- C

Nice!!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

I've been waiting for a modern (this is a moving target of course) KLAS for awhile and purchased this bit of scenery from FlyTampa the other day. It appears to be well received by many. I'm still "tweaking" it for my installation as there appears to be some conflicts with ORBX / FTX items installed in my simulator. The FlyTampa forums seem to have this issue (and many others) addressed and FlyTampa have issued some "hot fixes" for some other issues.

This is my first FlyTampa purchase, but I'm impressed by the colorful Las Vegas strip! (If, however, you are a fan of Donny and Marie (Osmond) like my wife, you will quickly note that they are not depicted on the strip side of the Flamingo.)
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Jay-

After any scenery purchase (I use the .xml install method) I search my S:\Prepar3DPro folder for every .bgl file with the ICAO (in this case KLAS). Then I turn those files .OFF. As Orbx currently resides in that folder this works nicely.

Do apply the hotfix and bgl if you run Pilots Global Ultimate mesh (as I do).

I own almost everything Fly Tampa makes and consider them one of the top scenery developers.

Best- C

Thanks C. I run the same mesh. Things at KLAS and on the strip are looking good. (I wish they would have done a little work at Nellis....anybody know a good Nellis drop in???)
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

I also picked this one up the day it was released. I haven't flown it yet, but looking forward to it. I have never come close to being disappointed by a Fly Tampa product.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Amazing set of the strip! FlyTampa did an outstanding job.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Members who have read this thread: 0