FR Buchon and Bf-109G6 released - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FR Buchon and Bf-109G6 released

I kinda lost track of all the repaints. Are there any more in the works or yet to be posted for downloading?? The last one I have is the Hartmann Winter/Summer schemes by Tom Stovall posted on the 16th of May. Just wondering. Love the work so far.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi all,
    I've just uploaded a paint of C4K-107 (G-BOML) to the library. It's a bit a first draft at the moment, as there's a yellow fairing under the left wing that I simply can't seem to turn blue (to match the rest of the wing underside!). Comments and criticism welcome as always- enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    I kinda lost track of all the repaints. Are there any more in the works or yet to be posted for downloading?? The last one I have is the Hartmann Winter/Summer schemes by Tom Stovall posted on the 16th of May. Just wondering. Love the work so far.
    I have 8 paints so far just havent had time to upload them

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    I have 8 paints so far just havent had time to upload them
    Thanks. I'm ready when you are.
    -- WH

Thanks. I'm ready when you are.
    Wont be in the next few weeks as this week im about 3500km away from home until sat and mon i fly out of the country for a week or two , i think i have about 6 days home in june

Loving the repaints so far.Any update on G-AWHC 'Red 11'...Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Wont be in the next few weeks as this week im about 3500km away from home until sat and mon i fly out of the country for a week or two , i think i have about 6 days home in june
    Any progress..???
    -- WH

Any progress..???
    im only back for 3 days then im out of the country for a week or two depending how things go, and this weekend i dont think i will have any time to do a patch upload this time around, plus a few of my ones have already been covered by stoval which make it easier when i have the time

She's alive!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65307097_2487892317929579_9116070585430966272_n.jpg  

I saw that too, I heard somewhere that a first flight should follow soon.

I think the same company are going to restore one in original Spanish AF colours too.

these two have been uploaded to avsim, im yet to finish off the others

I am flying the 109 in P3D5, still a very nice addon. Only issue i am facing: After landing the tailwheel lock will be released (red handle is moving) but the wheel won't moving. Any ideas?

Members who have read this thread: 5