AI Carriers in P3D

Thread: AI Carriers in P3D

AI Carriers in P3D

Anybody know how to install AI carriers into P3D?

Same way as FSX. I have it in a different drive (C drive) than where I have P3Dv4+ (D drive). There is a java and a .NET version.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

On a related subject, is the RFN Gauge (v5.0 for P3D v4+) working as advertised for everyone?

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    On a related subject, is the RFN Gauge (v5.0 for P3D v4+) working as advertised for everyone?

Andy
    Absolutely. RFN v5.0 works just fine in 64-bit P3D v4.

Its been a while so my memory may be off. Use the .net version. An entry has to be added to the exe.xml, like this:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>AICarriers</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>D:\P3D Install Library\AICarriers\AICarriers.exe</Path> <----you will need to change this to your installed path for the exe.
    </Launch.Addon>

Once that is done you go into the sim and look to see if it shows up in the menu, if it does good to go. If not go into the install folder where you put your AICarriers.exe and start it. Then go back and you should see the option to select an AI ship to place.

Hope this helps.
    Very Respectfully,

Jim 'Doc' Johnson, SMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    Fac Fortia Et Patere

Quote Originally Posted by docjohnson View Post
    Its been a while so my memory may be off. Use the .net version. An entry has to be added to the exe.xml, like this:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>AICarriers</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>D:\P3D Install Library\AICarriers\AICarriers.exe</Path> <----you will need to change this to your installed path for the exe.
    </Launch.Addon>

Once that is done you go into the sim and look to see if it shows up in the menu, if it does good to go. If not go into the install folder where you put your AICarriers.exe and start it. Then go back and you should see the option to select an AI ship to place.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks...where can I get the dot net version?

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Thanks...where can I get the dot net version?
    http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/ind...?topic=11293.0

Members who have read this thread: 1