Deep Space

Thread: Deep Space

Members +

Deep Space

And now for something completely different!
    Have a look at GPDS_UD.zip that has just been released by Carl Reddin.
    This download is a combination of a donationware & a freeware release from the now missing Pendercrafts website, and a totally new update, more or less based on the "Lost in Space' TV series.

The scenery simulates a space flight environment within FS2004, and consists of a 180 kilometer fiameter spherical flight are, displaying a star field texture, floating & moving astroids, space stations & ships. All you need is a suitable spaceship.

An ideal space craft will be the Jupiter2 model by Ronnie Pendergraft, (jup2MGEvc), that was originally on the Pendercrafts website, that no longer exists, BUT the 'wayback machine' will take you to http://web.archive.org/web/201504150...m/fs2004dl.htm & look for the VTOL upgrade (goddard.zip). Without this, the Flights within the download will not work.

Have fun, Carl has done an amazing job & this is really something unique for FS2004, & I have actually created a separate Space install for myself.

Regards,
    Robin

Robin

I thank you for the kind words. I just hope the users have fun with the package. Thank you for beta testing.

Carl

Members who have read this thread: 0