spreadsheet of aircraft in development for XP11

Thread: spreadsheet of aircraft in development for XP11

spreadsheet of aircraft in development for XP11

https://forum.thresholdx.net/topic/5...or-x-plane-11/

There's a link to the google doc on the page too.

some interesting entries, didn't know GAS was looking at XP, that would be great.

Blog Entries
    So some of the developers for FSX and Lockheed are coming on board X-Plane...oh YEAH!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Just for grins take a look at the Flight Advantage T-6B. . . .a Beta Release for the "low, low" price of just $99.00
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    A lot of popular aircraft there. Nice to see more and more for XP. Am enjoying my foray in XP 11 from P3D immensely. Didn’t even update my P3D.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Just for grins take a look at the Flight Advantage T-6B. . . .a Beta Release for the "low, low" price of just $99.00
    To be fair sir I believe that this particular module is actually being used by USAF for training, therefor I assume that the level of simulation must be of a fairly high standard.

EDIT: Squashing typos since 1975
    Last edited by OzWookiee; April 23rd, 2019 at 14:05. Reason: Squashing typos since 1975

Blog Entries
    To be fair, half of everything in X-Plane is being used for training.. I dont wish to be rude ( and I do try not to be ), but If the military can afford it, then let them buy it. We vets and civilians arent able to appropriate a 2.7 trillion dollar defense budget and most of us feel lucky having a day out for ice cream.. With that in mind, that price is laughingly ridicules, especially for a product which belongs in a sub niche of another sub niche, of a small niche market.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OzWookiee View Post
    EDIT: Squashing typos since 1975
    Typo's will damn me to hell some day ::LOL:: But I type weird with only my left thumb and my right index finger..

Blog Entries
    Yep they can keep their $99.00 model. Hopefully no one with a brain buys it! But the list of developers sure makes me happy.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Blog Entries
    Welll, The caveat there is: If they sold it for fifty or sixty dollars I'd probably be good with it.. Of course, theres a lot of sentimentality there as I developed the flight model for the Iris Texan II and it's just a little bit like home to me..

I probably shouldn't say this too loudly, but, if it's a plane I really want, and it's realistic down to ALL the systems, I'll pay that. I've attempted enough development work on my own for that to be well worth it. My time is SUPER valuable to me. Gotta be really awesome though. Heck, I've paid more than that for dinner for two... or taking the kids out to see a movie... #justsayin

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I probably shouldn't say this too loudly, but, if it's a plane I really want, and it's realistic down to ALL the systems, I'll pay that. I've attempted enough development work on my own for that to be well worth it. My time is SUPER valuable to me. Gotta be really awesome though. Heck, I've paid more than that for dinner for two... or taking the kids out to see a movie... #justsayin
    Agreed It's fairly "easy" to just bash something together and release it, it takes a LOT longer and a LOT more talent to release something that is rock solid!

Members who have read this thread: 0