Advice for Megascenery Newbie Please

Thread: Advice for Megascenery Newbie Please

Icon5 Advice for Megascenery Newbie Please

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Just got three Megascenery sceneries of three different states!! Wondering if anybody has advice for first tiime Megascenery user!!

Should Megascenery sceneries of three different states go to bottom of add on scenery list?

Any tips or warnings regarding installation of Megascenery sceneries via DVD discs and regarding use of Megascenery sceneries please?

Thanks

Regards,

Aharon

Hi Aharon,

The newest installers for MegaScenery products are pretty easy to use. Just run the installer, make sure you have enough disk space where you are installing them, and you should have no problems.

Generally I would put any MegaScenery, or any photoreal scenery, directly above the last default P3D entry in your scenery.cfg, and below all your other addons. This way any airports or other addon scenery you have will be layered on top of the photo scenery.

I use scenery config editor for a really easy way to move and add and remove scenery entries.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fs-sceditor/

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

SOH-CM-2023
    Try Nuvecta. it's an add on for Megascenry photo scenery that generates autogen (Rather generically but much better then none) I have it for the 3 New England states I have installed (Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine) and it looks good.

Here's a couple of shots I have of Vermont.

http://www.nuvecta.com/vfrseries.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BRIAN-PC-2017-sep-12-002.jpg   BRIAN-PC-2017-sep-12-001.jpg   -2018-apr-21-001.jpg  
    You can't take the sky from me...

Members who have read this thread: 0